Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think the Clemmies were the same person just with two accounts ?
You didn't notice this Clemmie with the two accounts looking a lot more attractive in one profile than in the other? :eek: One's a hottie, the other's a nottie.

Reactions: 1
When they had matching fringes and wore similar clothes, it looked like Clemmie T was single white female-ing Clemmie C. I think CT must have realised she was setting herself to be compared negatively as she went blonder quite sharpish.

Reactions: 2
I like Panderingtoboys but I really wish she would tidy her house ?

Monica from Friends moment whenever she does a story!

NVQ level 2 lot thefashionablepan and themumlifestyled were out yesterday all wearing the same boots.

Their kids were running riot around a restaurant which they thought was hilarious

The fashionablepan has been banging on about an ‘old biddy’ (Nice ageism there) who dared to remind her that her daughter was making an absolute racket the other week.

They are so up their own arses. I suppose that’s what happens when you get to choose a free outfit from the couture power house that is Wallis. Makes you think you can be as entitled as Karl Lagerfeld.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I met thefashionableplan once she’s such a cow in real life..only wants to talk to you if you are of benefit to her. Literally looked through me when I said who I was...ie) a nobody

Reactions: 5
NSSN has written a whole blog post about how she doesn’t care what people wrote about her on forums (ego much?!)
The best bit is where she describes people disagreeing with her as “dissent” ?
Again, she is confusing real criticism with jealousy which is so dull. Apparently, we are envious of watching them all thrive so slag them off here. A: I don’t think she’s been mentioned apart from as a hanger-on to mod etc and B: if I recall correctly, everyone’s problem with NSSN was her comparing her #gifted Bestival weekend with “living like a homeless person”. She is vile

NSSN has written a whole blog post about how she doesn’t care what people wrote about her on forums (ego much?!)
The best bit is where she describes people disagreeing with her as “dissent” ?
Again, she is confusing real criticism with jealousy which is so dull. Apparently, we are envious of watching them all thrive so slag them off here. A: I don’t think she’s been mentioned apart from as a hanger-on to mod etc and B: if I recall correctly, everyone’s problem with NSSN was her comparing her #gifted Bestival weekend with “living like a homeless person”. She is vile
Just jumping on the bandwagon to get views. She is a sheep and not original at all. I notice any drama/ trend she is there. Dull as dishwater.

They don’t even seem to like her, I think she’s just got connections

Oh I met thefashionableplan once she’s such a cow in real life..only wants to talk to you if you are of benefit to her. Literally looked through me when I said who I was...ie) a nobody
Did she tell you about her smelly minge?

• Haha
NSSN clearly has illusions of being a top dog on IG <laughing my arse off at that thought>.

I don’t think she’s on anyone’s radar is she?

I’d stick her in the same bracket as That Mummy Smile, a massive ego and gob then not much else.

Reactions: 3
But didn’t NSSN tag onto the upper sixth luxury ski trip recently? She must have felt so lucky to have been asked to go, year 9’s notnusually hang out with the upper sixth

• Haha
Oh yeah she did, she’s from the same South London mama clique I’m guessing.

Does she get the #gifts and #ads?

I hate to say this but totally agree with the above....used to enjoy NSSN’s posts (kinda stumbled upon her by accident but stayed as her posts were original, funny and well written. You could tell she was a marketing “pro”). But now she’s as cringe as the rest, totally believing her own hype (which loses all content and influencing cred, as far as i’m concerned). Shame....she had the potential to rise to the upper echelons of U6....but now just feels like a bit of a “scrape” (along with CT).

I hate to say this but totally agree with the above....used to enjoy NSSN’s posts (kinda stumbled upon her by accident but stayed as her posts were original, funny and well written. You could tell she was a marketing “pro”). But now she’s as cringe as the rest, totally believing her own hype (which loses all content and influencing cred, as far as i’m concerned). Shame....she had the potential to rise to the upper echelons of U6....but now just feels like a bit of a “scrape” (along with CT).
I totally agree. I used to enjoy watching many insta accounts the light hearted observations about life. It made me laugh and I like the idea it wasn’t just me struggling sometimes with things that being a parent threw at me. Now I feel it’s one long advert. The reason I don’t watch real-time Tv is so I can forward all the adverts. So sadly I have unfollowed most of my favourites!

But didn’t NSSN tag onto the upper sixth luxury ski trip recently? She must have felt so lucky to have been asked to go, year 9’s notnusually hang out with the upper sixth
I don't get this whole upper sixth/year 9 thing. Or my definitions of who are in what is very different. No way is NSSN in year 9. She co-owns an agency that has clients a lot of them do campaigns for. She's got some power. She may not have as many followers but she's in with the top dogs and they need her. Lower Sixth. No idea who was in that ski trip but two obvious upper sixths are MOD and Erica Davies.

Agree - she is a big player in the fan-girl echo chamber and is deffo well connected (hence has some “power”). Tbh, the #ads don’t even bother me now....just flick over them as I would in a traditional mag. Just a shame that her once witty and insightful content is now so dull and introspective. Like the rest of the upper sixth....utterly dominated by their massive egos. Yawn.....

All I can think about nssn is how much she looks like someone from the 80s and it bugs me who it is?

I used to follow her too but she posted some crap about mumsnet that was so badly worded. Involved rape comparisons if I remember correctly. And then the homeless crap... utterly vile snobbery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.