Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can hardly contain my excitement today over what thehousebuild's new big top secret venture is going to be. I think she might be starting a celery farm. ?

Reactions: 2
Dunno what all the fuss is about. The whole of instagram was praying for her though!

Why do they all have anxiety too?

Reactions: 1
I thought AlrightBab had a charity with a specific purpose? (that now can't remember)

It’s not a charity. She’s collecting money and “apparently” donating to women that need it. Only when she first started she wasn’t working. She moaned she had no money. A week after she started collecting money she took her kid shopping he had brand new DM’s. A little bit sceptical. Especially when it’s not a registered charity and the money is going to her personal PayPal.

Oh and Godiva woman is a non profit organisation now. So her job, then. Which is fine. But admit it! Re selfish mother - at least she runs her business and then donates a bit of profit. That is effectively what godivawoman is doing with zero oversight

How do you know it’s going into her personal PayPal @jangler
Not difficult to find out :unsure:It says so. Check the PaylPal account. The name of it is Danielle Dutton.Not Godiva Woman. The account belongs to her not a company name. She's certainly trying to be an influencer with all her stuff about being kind and being a single mother. She steals all her images from other websites too. Godiva Woman has been supported by Clemmie Hooper and MotherPukka and MudKitchens and called a charity by them and others.It's not a charity. She apparently has a fulltime job working in retail and does this on the side by herself but does that yukky thing of saying 'we' at Godiva when it's just her. For all anyone knows AlrightBab and her Godiva Woman is as much as a con as Asha Dawes.

Sorry to jump in but it really annoys me when someone is trying to use their influence to do good and people try to question their motives, like there can’t be nice people in the World. If you actually look through the Godiva feed you will see the good work she has done - like the PJ donation drive over Xmas. Other sites and influencers have supported her like Mums That Slay & 5 Whyz & Mother Pukka and I’m sure their not all stupid.

Oh do duck off. The woman is murky to the point of being totally opaque. I would not transfer money directly to an individual’s bank account. It doesn’t take much googling to work out how to register a charity. She is not running a charity, it is misleading for influencers & brands to call it that. And it would actually be a criminal offence if she called it a charity. She hasn’t even set up a company called Godiva woman. It’s literaly cash into her bank & the Internet trusting she spends it on “doing good”. Why not link Godiva woman Instagram to women’s aid?

Reactions: 4
There is some really good stuff going on with Cat Not So Smig Now called Gift match, I think they were set up at similar times. Getting influencers to asks brand to gift match when they’re sent anything. Now that is something I can get my head around.

There’s a lot of new accounts on here with strong opinions of certain IGers :unsure:
Lol. Hardly a lot. What of it. You asked a question. We answered. You don't want to admit that the money goes to Dani Dutton personally, that's your issue. Her whole operation is opaque and it could be fraud. It's wrong to call something a charity or a non-profit organisation if it's not set up as one. @Sweettutu called it, it's not even a company. It's her. The instamums and people who support her all have companies, they should know better.

She knows she's been caught out now so she's closed down her personal account and has another. She'll be backpeddaling now on Godiva Woman. Widening out the brief. Making it a group for supporting single mums. But its setup was fraudulant and she's as big an ego as all of them. It's all about her.

Last edited:
Lol. Hardly a lot. What of it. You asked a question. We answered. You don't want to admit that the money goes to Dani Dutton personally, that's your issue. Her whole operation is opaque and it could be fraud. It's wrong to call something a charity or a non-profit organisation if it's not set up as one. @Sweettutu called it, it's not even a company. It's her. The instamums and people who support her all have companies, they should know better.

She knows she's been caught out now so she's closed down her personal account and has another. She'll be backpeddaling now on Godiva Woman. Widening out the brief. Making it a group for supporting single mums. But its setup was fraudulant and she's as big an ego as all of them. It's all about her.
There are pictures on the Godiva feed of her donating stuff to a refuge and the refuge commenting back thanking her. If you go even further back there are images and text messages from a woman in need that she has helped using the money to buy her a bed.

The fat funny one is currently gurning in her stories about how she managed to get 1000 women to sign up to her free challenge, all well and good until she mentions she should have charged everyone £1 to sign up!

Its all about the money, even with the lower tier ones who are now clambering to occupy the spot left vacant by MODs et als rise to regular non insta fame.

You see the same tired predictable faces at the same events. All the Dlisters were at the Davina ryvita thing.

Eh? I don’t give a damn about it tbh. There’s at least three of you just appeared as new members and start slagging off an IGer, it’s iffy.

She raised £2k nearly on the mudkitchen thing. All the “stuff” she posted before Xmas looks to be donated as stuff vs cash that she then spent. The bed doesn’t look like a £2k bed. Found similar online for £125. Add a £200 mattress maybe.

Look, she might be spending it all well, or she might not be. She might have reasonable expenses, she might not. What’s a fact is there is ZERO oversight or transparency. She might be doing a lot with the refuge, she might over egg it. Funnily enough I’m not going to trust some stranger online!! Don’t beligerently defend this woman, unless you ARE her, in which case bloody be transparent then you won’t get people querying you. It’s pretty bleeping simple.

Fat funny one - no idea what her online “empowerment” course is, no desire to try it. Rather use duolingo and do some Spanish!

Big fat Greek mama - OMG she’s not my cup of tea entertainment wise - I don’t find her amusing. But I have pity followed her for a while. Think I’m going to have to stop “YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU” to everyone. Everyone. Every last one of them. It’s beyond tragic.

Also tragic - AFLucy trying to engage with the MOFODs again. She does this from time to time. Lots of “we should swap kids for a weekend” - I bed MOFOD take one look at her gang of yobs and think duck that off. AFL also tagging/sucking upnto UGG again. I don’t think they’re friends IRL, although live relatively close together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.