Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The year 9 and 10’s are tragic you can almost predict exactly who’ll be attending these naff events. I’ve noticed the upper 6th girls have quietly steered away from it all probably as they now realise how tit a Ryvita dancing event is. It’s hilarious seeing these new ones clambering up the virtual ladder to be the next instamum

Reactions: 2
Lol @ the ryvita dancing thing. Wtf? Surprised it wasn't catered for by norahs brownies tho

Eh? I don’t give a damn about it tbh. There’s at least three of you just appeared as new members and start slagging off an IGer, it’s iffy.
Eh yourself. Three of us haven't "just appeared as new members". I've just joined, been lurking up to now. But the others haven't just joined, they've been posting before. Says so in their profiles.

What's iffy is Alright Babs. Huge wannabe inastamum. Smalltime fraudster. Not So Smug Now is a businesswoman, she knows how to do things properly. There's no transparency with Godiva Woman. She gave a bed to a young woman called P and shared a message from her. No photo of the person, no name, which is fair enough tbh as she is escaped from DV. But there's no explanation for how Dani found her or how much money people donated to Dani to buy a bed for P. Doesn't even say how much the bed costs. No receipts. She also raised a lot for the Mud kitchen giveaway but hasn't said what she's done with it. This is terrible. No proper business or charity works like that which is why it's tit that big instamums promoted her and got people to send money to her personal account.

Yeah she gave other stuff that people sent to a woman's aid shelter. She was a middle man. A middle man doing photo ops and getting credit.

Eh yourself. Three of us haven't "just appeared as new members". I've just joined, been lurking up to now. But the others haven't just joined, they've been posting before. Says so in their profiles.

What's iffy is Alright Babs. Huge wannabe inastamum. Smalltime fraudster. Not So Smug Now is a businesswoman, she knows how to do things properly. There's no transparency with Godiva Woman. She gave a bed to a young woman called P and shared a message from her. No photo of the person, no name, which is fair enough tbh as she is escaped from DV. But there's no explanation for how Dani found her or how much money people donated to Dani to buy a bed for P. Doesn't even say how much the bed costs. No receipts. She also raised a lot for the Mud kitchen giveaway but hasn't said what she's done with it. This is terrible. No proper business or charity works like that which is why it's tit that big instamums promoted her and got people to send money to her personal account.

Yeah she gave other stuff that people sent to a woman's aid shelter. She was a middle man. A middle man doing photo ops and getting credit.
Three New Members all posting in the last few days about Alright Babs. I don’t even follow her anymore, I thought she was whiney when I did, I never followed Godiva, but it’s weird how you’ve all come along at once.

Cash Carraway has always had a bee in her bonnet about her.

Not weird at all. Jangler mentioned her. I lurk, saw what she put. You asked a question about it and I answered. What's iffy is all the deflection tactics going on here. Classic. I have no interest in getting involved in gossip but I am interested in people not being duped by someone who says they are running a non-profit organisation when they are not. It's not registered in any way. It's a personal venture and there's no one to check that she doesn't have her hand in the till. I'm just very surprised that after people were taken in by Asha, there are so many people willing to donate to a stranger just because she's got a bit of a following on Instagram and is in with some influencers.

Reactions: 1

And that’s just it. Watching from the side. P could have been anyone. It was an ikea bed. It wasn’t overly expensive. She got her kid a lot of new clothes the same week. The PJ thing. She was taking credit for the refuge. Charities and non profits don’t operate like this. At all. It’s actually quite disgusting.

She’s very big headed. She likes to preach a lot to people. And then bangs on about why she’s on social media. Like she’s important. She has posted she doesn’t want to be an influencer. Which is the biggest bullshit she’s ever wrote.

She’s on here lurking. I can’t believe after the Asha scandal people are happily donating money to a complete stranger and taking her word for it.

Surely people aren’t that stupid.

The fat funny one is currently gurning in her stories about how she managed to get 1000 women to sign up to her free challenge, all well and good until she mentions she should have charged everyone £1 to sign up!

Its all about the money, even with the lower tier ones who are now clambering to occupy the spot left vacant by MODs et als rise to regular non insta fame.

You see the same tired predictable faces at the same events. All the Dlisters were at the Davina ryvita thing.
The ryvita thing was hilarious. As in embarrassing.

Didn't know this thread was here, I'm usually only ever on the Ingham Family thread.

So Weeslice, yeah she's insufferable. Fake, phony, just duck off ❤

Wee Slice’ reaction to criticism really showed exactly how she feels about the plebs who follow her and laid praise on her for not doing very much.

At the height of the mumsnet instamum threads she was one of the ones who got herself all worked up about a comment on the mumsnet thread. Anything to suck up to the upper echelons of instamums.

UGG looks and behaves as if she is coming down from a heavy bender most of the time. There is absolutely nothing endearing or funny or ironic about her schtick.

Reactions: 3
Wee Slice’ reaction to criticism really showed exactly how she feels about the plebs who follow her and laid praise on her for not doing very much.

At the height of the mumsnet instamum threads she was one of the ones who got herself all worked up about a comment on the mumsnet thread. Anything to suck up to the upper echelons of instamums.

UGG looks and behaves as if she is coming down from a heavy bender most of the time. There is absolutely nothing endearing or funny or ironic about her schtick.
UGG is completely unrelatable to me. Despite us having the same age children. Weeslice is the similar. Just can't connect with her.

I can hardly contain my excitement today over what thehousebuild's new big top secret venture is going to be. I think she might be starting a celery farm. ?
I think it will be some kind of collab with House of Brissi on naff furniture or maybe a bespoke destino print!

UGG is completely unrelatable to me. Despite us having the same age children. Weeslice is the similar. Just can't connect with her.
I definitely can't relate to UGGs 20k worth of shoes. She's so plummy as well. Doesn't seem to have any awareness of how privileged she is.

I don't know why people praise Weeslice so much, she has no content her stories are 80% reposting DMs and the other 20% is all teeth and fake humour.

I think she's under the thumb her husband wants nothing to do with any of her shite, she goes to great lengths to keep him private but there is pics of him all over her facebook ?

AFLucy is kicking off about us on her insta stories. How pathetic. You put your “wacky” self out there, take the criticism. And seriously, that rainbow cape needs burning babe.

Reactions: 4
This thread is golden. I have found my people.

Completely agree on the tier / caste system of instamums.

Think the lot that are on the snowboarding holiday are lower sixth - they are all identikit aren’t they? Living in south London, the odd tattoo, posh background, Meile appliances, Bestival, strong girls club, ‘Crazzzzzzy shoes’
I know no one like this in real life.

Trying to work out where ChloeLovestoshop and the Fashionliftsit. Kids a bit older, Jo Malone, Chloe Boots, free facials, big holidays for birthdays.

This is fun!
When you say “I have found my people” do you mean “trolls”? Or “other sad bitchy women”?

AFLucy is kicking off about us on her insta stories. How pathetic. You put your “wacky” self out there, take the criticism. And seriously, that rainbow cape needs burning babe.
Wow! Your radar is seriously twisted if you think she’s the pathetic one. Feel sorry for your family mate - maybe take a look at yourself first yeah?

This is a seriously worrying thread - why are there so many (by the sounds of it predominantly) women who are so threatened by other women on Instagram? Some people have money, others don’t have so much. Some choose to dress their kids in dungarees, others in dresses. Some earn their money nursing, others earn it promoting things online. What’s the big deal? Why so intimidated/ threatened?

This is a seriously worrying thread - why are there so many (by the sounds of it predominantly) women who are so threatened by other women on Instagram? Some people have money, others don’t have so much. Some choose to dress their kids in dungarees, others in dresses. Some earn their money nursing, others earn it promoting things online. What’s the big deal? Why so intimidated/ threatened?
We’re not threatened, we have opinions on these people who put themselves and their families out there on social media. Instagrammers get thousands of gushing comments from minions fawning over them but can’t deal with some negative ones posted on a forum. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Wow! Your radar is seriously twisted if you think she’s the pathetic one. Feel sorry for your family mate - maybe take a look at yourself first yeah?
Yeah mate, lads lads lads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.