Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what tier are we in now?! There’s just so many!

The Fat (not funny) one was on breakfast tv recently happened to have it on. She definitely is not funny and her whole feed is pics of her in her underwear with loooong posts about absolute shite. I actually googled her and I thought I’d missed something, saw a pretty intense GOMI feed about her and her life. Made Tattle seem well tame

Reactions: 1
I must admit (irrationally) I'm going off CB a tad since her husband is trying to jump on the insta bandwagon. Today on her stories she shared a photo shoot that 'Papa B' was doing with their baby in their bedroom. She has never hidden the fact she/they have a photographer, but there was something so contrived about it I fear he is trying to be FOD #2. I don't know why it annoyed me, but it has.

Reactions: 2
Clemmie Telford (lower sixth) moaning about lack of sleep as a result of travelling with a baby across multiple time zones in one week.

My heart is literally breaking for you Clemmie. You need another break to get over the hell of this.

Meanwhile School Mums Luludumas and Doesmybumlook40 continue to flog either their own unwanted crap or unwanted crap M&S are producing

Reactions: 4
CT has no sense of awareness that I actually feel sorry for her. I unfollowed her ages ago, she was constantly moaning about having to say no to free events/retreats/weekends away as she was so exhausted and as women we should just learn how to say no when we need to 'batten down the hatches and pull up the drawbridge'. I m sure my boss would love it if I phoned in sick with that line :rolleyes:

Ha ha!!! Yes. The pulling up the drawbridge and just say no is like, so brave and empowered!

I might try that with the next class of hoodlums I’m down to teach. I’ll put a closed sign on my classroom door with a picture of a drawbridge on it. Happy mummy happy babies I’ll tell them.

She really doesn’t know she’s born.

Reactions: 9
This was an Erica Davies (Lower Sixth?) post from last Nov. It made me unfollow her, for its naval gazing. I could only take from it that she resents having to disclose all her paid partnerships/#ad work and that the followers hate it. Before it was easy - be sent a product, be sent content ideas, implement as instructed. Now she needs her own creativity to do 'real' (i.e. not sponsored) posts. Also big tick for bandying about 'mental health' - that's a good instamum bandwagon, and yes, blame the moon. AFLucy is v good at this. duck off.

here's the post text if you fancy a laugh.

• erica_davies
    I don’t know if it’s the moon, or whether it’s the time of year, but I have felt my anxiety creeping back a bit over the past couple of weeks. I’ve been worrying about everything - from losing my Instagram mojo, to what it is I am REALLY trying to say. I’ve been looking at other feeds wondering if I’m doing it all wrong - and I NEVER usually feel that way because there’s a place for everyone. Everyone does their own thing, in their own way. So I wanted to say this out loud, to all of us: it’s fine to question how you can improve yourself, but please don’t ever compare yourself to others. Not on here, not on Facebook, not in magazines, not in real life. Please believe me when I say we all have days when we would rather switch everything off. You are not alone in feeling this way. But you are not falling behind - and you don’t always have to be ‘on.’ The rule to being happy: don’t compare yourself to others. ‘You’ are just brilliant. The end ?

• Wow
Reactions: 0
Clemmie Telford (lower sixth) moaning about lack of sleep as a result of travelling with a baby across multiple time zones in one week.

My heart is literally breaking for you Clemmie. You need another break to get over the hell of this.

Meanwhile School Mums Luludumas and Doesmybumlook40 continue to flog either their own unwanted crap or unwanted crap M&S are producing
I feel a bit bad for this as I don’t dislike her, but I’m so close to unfollowing her because every IG story is her face contorted into a different expression with text on top. Use a f’ing background! A photo of the sky! I don’t need to see your face 75 times a day ?

What a load of old bollocks from Erica Davies. This lot have way to much time on their hands.

Am laughing at the saying ‘no’

Er, can we have no ambulances come to A&E today please? So empowered, so strong girls club, so podcast and so meile-appliances

i accidentally watched the space mask women stories once, wot a wally. Also, Optrex make the exact same mask, in slightly less instagramable packaging, for half the price.

Reactions: 1
Has Style Me Sunday been mentioned yet?

Was asking for an outfit to borrow for the NTAs earlier. All that fake body positivity tit and free skiing holidays.

I think she used to be a midwife but now just wallows in her own self importance and instamum is a full time gig.

I don’t like CB- when all the Mumsnet stuff blew up, she behaved like an utter arse and band wagon jumper. I want to support WOC however she can go forth, just as disingenuous as the rest of them.

Reactions: 5
Haha one of the best reads I’ve read. The ones that make me laugh. Actually laugh are the year 9’s. They can’t wait to get to year 10 so they’re almost within touching reach of year 11.

One such account. Alrightbab. She’s started a “charity” which isn’t a charity. It’s her own PayPal. She so wants to be sixth form. But she’s stuck in yeah nine kicking the arse of the year 11’s. Especially UGG.

Actually there’s quite a few more isn’t there.

The Greek mother. She’s funny. But she licks everyone’s arse. I love you. I love you. No you don’t. You just want to be friends in case they make it big.

Blissfully winging it.

This thread is the best.

Can we just discuss where does Huntersandheels sits?

Her smugness is off the scale! She may be the most vanilla person that I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.