Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mp was in the annoying Wilderness glitter crew and has just been away with mod. Not rid of her just yet. Who is the instamum that someone said was buying followers?! I bet many of them do it
I don't mind MP be honest. She has a bit more substance to her than some of the others

Mp was in the annoying Wilderness glitter crew and has just been away with mod. Not rid of her just yet. Who is the instamum that someone said was buying followers?! I bet many of them do it
She’ll be after something then. You can predict their behaviour better than the weather

I don't mind MP be honest. She has a bit more substance to her than some of the others
I didn’t want to like MP on the radio because her stories had annoyed me a fair bit when she had her youngest. All the skanky manky titty stuff. But she’s surprisingly good on radio. It was better when Ellie Taylor was with her but I rarely laugh at radio and she does make me laugh. When she’s not on a jolly with mod.

Reactions: 1
Of course they all slag each other off how can a group of women all doing the same eBay ad/on the same luxury ski trip competiting for the most likes and comments not all have a secret witch behind their backs
NSSN posted 20 reasons why skiing is worth the cash. They’re on a free luxury ski trip with childcare and fancy meals out not exactly obtainable for the average mum who’s struggling to even afford after school club for their 2 children (me)

Reactions: 4
Just going off on a tangent , FoD is on a skiing trip and on one of his insta stories he’s talked about how being on this trip has helped him ‘remember who he is, other than being a parent’

Honestly, the verbal diarrhoea that comes out of the Insta mouths is laughable. They inhabit a different world to those of us with little spare cash.

To be given a free skiing trip and be able to wax lyrical about ‘remembering who I am’, you’re a lucky lucky man Si, that’s what you are.

Reactions: 8
Just going off on a tangent , FoD is on a skiing trip and on one of his insta stories he’s talked about how being on this trip has helped him ‘remember who he is, other than being a parent’

Honestly, the verbal diarrhoea that comes out of the Insta mouths is laughable. They inhabit a different world to those of us with little spare cash.

To be given a free skiing trip and be able to wax lyrical about ‘remembering who I am’, you’re a lucky lucky man Si, that’s what you are.
It’s an ad he’s got to say something inspiring to encourage the sheep to book a holiday with the travel company

Reactions: 1
Alice oh I know it’s an ad.

FoD actually paying from his own account??, the utter horror, that’s for us plebs.

Style me Sunday did a post marketing skiing in the name of inclusivity. ‘Every single person has a right to enjoy it.’ Powerful stuff...breaking down barriers of privileage by erm...spunking tit loads of money on a skiing holiday.

Reactions: 6
How do the fashion / interiors / travel / lifestyle bunch (not necessarily the instamums) get ranked?

Mmmm...good question.

I think the b tec ones embrace the cliches more out of desperation. Overwhelmed, stand in front of wall, dull as duck posts about loving their rolls, posts about how Instagram isn’t real life...oh...they all do this.

I don’t know!!

I think the tier ones get the most ads/sponsorships. Their content is equally banal and shite as the b tec ones. They all have a similar level of narcissism except tier one are more smug and tier three more needy.

but don’t forget tier 3 aspire to be tier 1 and will do anything to get there #blag #moreblagging #instatheshitoutoftheirkids

I see MP as the PhD level, she isn't aspiring to be anyone or sell/flog stuff. It is her job, she is using insta as a platform and has always made that clear. She is also highly aware of her privilege, which is where MOD et al. fail miserably. MP is also very open to criticism and dialogue, she isn't a 'block the haterz' type. She's also keen to maintain her daughters' privacy.

Reactions: 7
I see MP as the PhD level, she isn't aspiring to be anyone or sell/flog stuff. It is her job, she is using insta as a platform and has always made that clear. She is also highly aware of her privilege, which is where MOD et al. fail miserably. MP is also very open to criticism and dialogue, she isn't a 'block the haterz' type. She's also keen to maintain her daughters' privacy.
I agree. I've had some lengthy conversations cia DM with her regarding differing views and she does seem to want to listen to others.

MP is definitely not the worst. Being on the radio has changed my opinion of her. She’s not bad, it’s a good listen, which is something I didn’t think I’d say having seen her stories. The SMS skiing inclusivity post was almost funny.

But that’s SMS thing isn’t it, diversity, body positivity - it wouldn’t have surprised me if she had skied down that mountain in a thong shouting ‘women supporting women!’ whilst doing her awful Friday finger thing

Reactions: 2
I like MP as she doesnt dismiss people as haters and i think her hearts in the place

Well of integrity and likeability makes for tier one then I’ll nominate candice braithwaite.

I think she’s brilliant.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.