Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask who UGG is? I know of all the others but can't figure this one out.

Great thread.

Reactions: 2
Well of integrity and likeability makes for tier one then I’ll nominate candice braithwaite.

I think she’s brilliant.
Totally agree. MP and Candice are the only two that seem switched on. Do you remember when Candice called MP out on that awful Hello and Next diversity tit show? They both tackled it like adults and I think the way they handle criticism is way above many others here. I don’t mind people earning money here if they are open and transparent. Weird Candice hasn’t got a blue tick yet. It’s lower and upper sixth ones that make me cringe. So needy and willing to go to the opening of a Primark envelope. The ski trip makes for painful reading from all of the upper sixth lot.

Somewhere who love and are not trying to be like anyone else are:
Pandering to boys
Thelongmum
Scandimum

Anyone esme follow them?

Love the Long Mum she’s no bullshit approach to it all is so refreshing.

Candice needs that blue tick another one who can brilliantly articulate the real issues women/mothers are experiencing. She got a lot of tit for an aptamil post she did... handled it like a pro! That mummy smile take note

Candice needs that blue tick another one who can brilliantly articulate the real issues women/mothers are experiencing. She got a lot of tit for an aptamil post she did... handled it like a pro! That mummy smile take note
I agree. Thought it was a very ill judged post/ad (I work in the infant feeding world so irked me massively! ) but I thought she handled the criticism well.

Reactions: 1

Yeah she handles things like a grown up. Deeper thinker than most of them

NSSN and her girlgang are looking to arrange an affordable luxury (total oxymoron there) ski weekend for us plebs out here who never get gifted freebies. Can't wait to see what they consider affordable.

Yeah I love Candice too she's fabulous
I can’t make my mind up about her, maybe 80% of time I like her but things like when her husband got all ‘aggressive’ on her IG stories at her followers just leave a bad taste.

MOD has lost all relatability for me, I’m glad she took a (well was forced to) look in the mirror and has cooled it on the oversharing of the children and is bringing back the Gas&Air blog but I can only see her as an insta-celeb with lots of adoring fans now.

Reactions: 3
MOD has lost all relatability for me, I’m glad she took a (well was forced to) look in the mirror and has cooled it on the oversharing of the children and is bringing back the Gas&Air blog but I can only see her as an insta-celeb with lots of adoring fans now.
I didn't know her in the G&A days so never felt she was relatable to me anyway, but I do think she is going back to those roots purely because of criticism of her endless #ads and shift away from midwifery. I reckon she is going to cling onto whatever thread is relevant at the time to maximize her earning potential. I suppose I would probably do the same, her quality of lifestyle has changed in so many ways (remember she wanted us to know that her first flat had damp on the bathroom walls :rolleyes:) so she is making hay whilst the sun shines. If I was her I would be making an escape fund for leaving FOD, he is just so cringe worthy it isn't funny.

NSSN and her girlgang are looking to arrange an affordable luxury (total oxymoron there) ski weekend for us plebs out here who never get gifted freebies. Can't wait to see what they consider affordable.
Oh sign me up we haven’t had an abroad holiday in years camping in Devon is all we can manage. And affordable to whom? Their clique or for the common folk like us?

I actually don’t mind MOD I use to read her blog when I was pregnant with my first child the birth stories were really lovely. And you know what good on her if she’s re aligning herself and posting less of her kids. At least she had another job outside the #ads
As for the rest of them who seem to give up any career they had. Style_Mum has a job in the city and quit last year to pose in front of walls in expensive clothes and go on endless retreats away. Is there any Instamum who has an actual job?

There is also mother of five boys - but she does seem genuinely nice so it's such a shame to see her really kissing arse on other instamum accounts in the comments. I thought she wasn't going to be one of them but she is so trying to be one... argh. I only see a few when I'm having an insta wander but you can guarantee she pretty much posts on every one I have seen so there must be more. Plus, disclosure used to be bloody awful.

The only girl in the house is ok- her discussions on her son and his difficulties make it more real to me. I think she is less bullshit and less trying to fit in, and more reality. She's clearly got a bit of cash though but also seems to have her own thing going on. Although Jess if you ever read this the hello my lovelies is proper cringe... (sorry) She does go to the odd instamum thing but I get the impression she's an outsider.

What about the Scottish contingent? Weeslice was a total bellend about some event she was organising (was it the London one?) - someone on MN went and reported that all the instas were very cliquey. Weeslice responded with a big fat rant. I think that mum with cancer got involved too. And then lost her tit cos someone criticised her & you apparently can’t be a bit of a tit if you’re ill.

What about the Scottish contingent? Weeslice was a total bellend about some event she was organising (was it the London one?) - someone on MN went and reported that all the instas were very cliquey. Weeslice responded with a big fat rant. I think that mum with cancer got involved too. And then lost her tit cos someone criticised her & you apparently can’t be a bit of a tit if you’re ill.
Yeah agree unfollowed them both.

I do like Jess, I also clench my arse at the regular ‘hello my lovelies’ greeting but she’s much nicer and seems genuine compared to the London ‘mamas’ and all their bollocks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.