Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed genuine to me too until I wrote something for her campaign which she took & used, then blocked me
I’ve blocked a guy who called me a ‘fat pregnant elephant’, a woman enforcing veganism on me and another woman (possibly Keeprowing) who created multiple accounts to troll me. That’s three in four years. I answer people if they have a question if that’s what you mean by ‘mopping up’.

Reactions: 2
I’ve blocked a guy who called me a ‘fat pregnant elephant’, a woman enforcing veganism on me and another woman (possibly Keeprowing) who created multiple accounts to troll me. That’s three in four years. I answer people if they have a question if that’s what you mean by ‘mopping up’.
That was quick even by your standards

She even ropes in her mother and sister to do the liking in the comments. She admitted so in the wake of the Next scandal. She also asks people in DMs to wade in on discussions in her comments, then argues with them. It’s very carefully constructed but every now and then, the mask slips
I have never done that. Not sure why anyone would actively fuel argument on their feed. It’s anxiety-inducing and takes you away from your family. My sister-in-law helps me with comments sometimes when things kick off, not my mum and sister.

I have never done that. Not sure why anyone would actively fuel argument on their feed. It’s anxiety-inducing and takes you away from your family. My sister-in-law helps me with comments sometimes when things kick off, not my mum and sister.
Ah wrong relative. But yes you rope in a relative to sort out your insta mess. You also spring up super quick on gossip forums when people start talking about you because now you’ve got a radio job, you probably don’t want people sharing all their experiences they’ve had with you on social media

Ah wrong relative. But yes you rope in a relative to sort out your insta mess. You also spring up super quick on gossip forums when people start talking about you because now you’ve got a radio job, you probably don’t want people sharing all their experiences they’ve had with you on social media
You’ve trolled me for nearly two years now and engaging with you gets nowhere. So I’m out. Do what you want, I’ve got nothing to hide.

Reactions: 1
You’ve trolled me for nearly two years now and engaging with you gets nowhere. So I’m out. Do what you want, I’ve got nothing to hide.
I can’t troll you, you blocked me ages ago. I never have trolled you, but Instagram luvvies love to throw the word troll about because it makes them the victim and stops people looking at their actions. Posting here is by definition, not trolling. You came to reply within a couple of minutes. That’s hilarious. Do you google yourself or follow these threads religiously?!!

Anyone in the 'instamum' category are all a bunch of narcissistic sales people who use other women's vulnerability to sell them things that they themselves wouldn't spend money on unless they were given it for free.

MP is just as bad as the rest of them....she now has flex appeal (great) but it all started from flogging stuff, she's just scaled back the ads a bit as she now has better paid work. Work which appears to be rehashing the same old manky titties/parentingtgeshitoutoflife (so painful) as she has done for the past 5 or so years.
P
The only reason why they all focus on this target audience is because they know that late at night these tired/emotional women will buyl anything to feel just a bit better....does it work? No. Why do they do it? Because these 'influencers' look like they have it all...They are always at events, away for a few nights on a spa break without the kids, have an array of jumpsuits, interiors etc. All this whilst 'struggling', 'feeling overwhelmed'....maybe they are..but does buying something make it better? No of course not...and they know this...but hey, it brings in the cash, so who gives a duck....as long as they can own their houses in London or in the country and redecorate and go on holiday they don't care.

I hope it all implodes soon, although I doubt it

Reactions: 7
Anyone in the 'instamum' category are all a bunch of narcissistic sales people who use other women's vulnerability to sell them things that they themselves wouldn't spend money on unless they were given it for free.

MP is just as bad as the rest of them....she now has flex appeal (great) but it all started from flogging stuff, she's just scaled back the ads a bit as she now has better paid work. Work which appears to be rehashing the same old manky titties/parentingtgeshitoutoflife (so painful) as she has done for the past 5 or so years.
P
The only reason why they all focus on this target audience is because they know that late at night these tired/emotional women will buyl anything to feel just a bit better....does it work? No. Why do they do it? Because these 'influencers' look like they have it all...They are always at events, away for a few nights on a spa break without the kids, have an array of jumpsuits, interiors etc. All this whilst 'struggling', 'feeling overwhelmed'....maybe they are..but does buying something make it better? No of course not...and they know this...but hey, it brings in the cash, so who gives a duck....as long as they can own their houses in London or in the country and redecorate and go on holiday they don't care.

I hope it all implodes soon, although I doubt it
100% agree

There’s nothing wrong with Mother Pukka coming on to defend herself. Everyone’s allowed a say.

Reactions: 9
I'm all for getting rid of mental health taboos but don't see how sharing every intimate detail of family life helps with anxiety (I also have diagnosed anxiety).

I live near Clemmie T and sometimes see her husband at baby and parenting groups. It's so weird. Nevermind the usual 'oh how old is she?' chat about the baby. My opener could he 'oh hi greta I know exactly how and when you were born. How's weaning going? Saw your wife's engorged breasts online yesterday. How's it going selling your house? How's work going after your business went bust and you concealed debt from your wife? At least you're still seeing a couple's therapist...'

I mean I could go on. Strangers knowing all this would totally creep me out. But I guess if your 'day' job was advertising and working for Insta and Facebook, you can't really admit that social media is potentially really damaging.

Reactions: 21
it's all damage control they must have some Google alerts on their phone when their name appears on here. Those Mumsnet threads really shook them all, suddenly the narrative couldn't be controlled anymore on Instagram

I should add I'm genuinely intrigued by how/ if that level of sharing effects mental wellbeing. I'm so fiercely protective of my kids' privacy and often question myself if I post to my small private account. I'd gladly ask on IG but I'd probably get called a troll or a bully.

Reactions: 3
Surely the best way to limit damage is to not do shady ads and not post stuff that makes you look like a dick on Instagram, not to try to control what other people say about you. Imagine your phone pinging every time your name is mentioned when you have hundreds of thousands of followers. What a waste of emotional energy.

Reactions: 3
I mean it must be a really anxiety inducing life pretending to be one thing but actually being a dick behind the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sick to the back teeth of anyone who dares to disagree with them being called a troll. It's a way to discredit and shut down people, encourage a pile-on and it's bullshit.

Reactions: 4
I'm sick to the back teeth of anyone who dares to disagree with them being called a troll. It's a way to discredit and shut down people, encourage a pile-on and it's bullshit.
Thank you i think this is so true. There’s no other area of life where you’d get away with this. They’re so childish and afraid of criticism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.