Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my heart bleeping bleeds for her, almost doubling her money in 6 years. tit indeed.

Reactions: 2
I don't know whether to laugh or roll my eyes at CT buying a house for £450k+ and then saying she was living in poverty.

Reactions: 4
Read a few comments about CT saying she was poor? When and what did she say exactly??? Because, I’m sorry ??‍♀ if you’re trying to sell your home for 400k profit you ain’t poor. ?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
CT just shared about her house because she’s hoping one of her rich mug mum followers will buy her house!
I love thenursemum but that are all jumping on supporting her because mothers meetings said so they want to get in with her to appear caring and woke. Really it does make me despair of people ...seeing how obvious & desperate they all are on Instagram to make money ...sheep in wolves clothing. “we care we care we’re your sisterhood” yes if it makes you a buck

& now she’s just storied about her MAC BOOK AIR not charging no doubt looking for a freebie otherwise seriously why waste the Bloody time or effort telling us? WE DONT CARE!!!

• Haha
I don’t think Apple do gifting , do they?

Not as if they need the publicity <sniff> so won’t be winging a new gadget up to her discounted hotel.

Why are you tagging Apple if you’re not hoping they will respond in some way?! It’s pathetic!

Exactly!!! Why tag them? Why tell the world? She’s such a blagger!! I can’t stand her faux chav middle class greedy grabby persona.

Reactions: 5
I’m au
Exactly!!! Why tag them? Why tell the world? She’s such a blagger!! I can’t stand her faux chav middle class greedy grabby persona.
im surprised she hasn’t tagged the vile message above so her followers can see how badly she is treated - poor thing!

Reactions: 3
CT totally thinks she is Upper Sixth- met her and some other instamums at an event once and she was so sneery and dismissive and looking down her nose at everyone.

CT totally thinks she is Upper Sixth- met her and some other instamums at an event once and she was so sneery and dismissive and looking down her nose at everyone.
Tell more, what did she say and do? She seems an angry one on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Tell more, what did she say and do? She seems an angry one on Instagram.
Just impatient and irritable. Acted like she was doing everyone a massive favour by being there. The way she behaved, I was initially mortified, I thought she must be some huge star I hadn’t recognised- asked someone who she was and googled her and was like WTF?

Reactions: 5
Same I met her (well not meet as she didn’t acknowledge me) at an event when the instamums were just starting out I was so nervous and my 6 month old daughter was crawling around & she gave me such evil looks and at one point she stood back and almost stood on her and I said I’m so sorry she’s in the way and she just grunted at me. She’s not a nice person, just out for what she can get. She acted like queen bee then so I can only imagine her ego now.

Now have you also noticed this week they’re all crying about half term? Like seriously mums have been doing this forever. We all need a cry sometimes but don’t put it on insta just for likes. So attention seeking and needy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.