Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the news today it says jabs will be compulsory for care home workers. She posts about a child with disabilities sometimes, I think it is her nephew? I’m surprised she doesn’t take covid more seriously with a vulnerable family member.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed her a while back as her whole family just give me the ick. Kind of people you cross the road to avoid. Glad I no longer follow her so have avoided seeing the latest anti vaxx stuff. She’s just vile.

Reactions: 8
In the news today it says jabs will be compulsory for care home workers. She posts about a child with disabilities sometimes, I think it is her nephew? I’m surprised she doesn’t take covid more seriously with a vulnerable family member.
Yes, this is what gets me about people like her. Selfish.

Reactions: 3
I’ve finally unfollowed her, the care home bits have been pissing me off, plus the anti vax is just annoying. Plus the MLM, and the annoying affiliate swipe ups. She’s just got more dirty and trashy recently (that Diet Coke and fanny pad thing were both gross).

Reactions: 7
8CA924A2-477A-4385-AA75-60349AD28416.jpeg
Don’t know why she’s claiming to be “scared” when she is an anti-vaxxer and thinks the world is fine. What a bellend - make up your mind Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posted she was poorly yesterday …wonder if she got a test? Heard she is Anti vax so prob in denial at work sharing it with the old folks… and kids prancing about in pants on an open feed… someone please publish or do a safeguarding talk for influencers on insta - as a teacher who has sat through the safeguarding training year after year, hearing the statistics it’s frightening. Even one of my friends had a knock on the door by police, as an arrested pweirdo had lifted images of her 6 year old son on a beach with details from her Facebook page. If they listened to that talk they wouldn’t risk their kids like this. I’m surprised their school don’t get involved.

Reactions: 6
Posted she was poorly yesterday …wonder if she got a test? Heard she is Anti vax so prob in denial at work sharing it with the old folks… and kids prancing about in pants on an open feed… someone please publish or do a safeguarding talk for influencers on insta - as a teacher who has sat through the safeguarding training year after year, hearing the statistics it’s frightening. Even one of my friends had a knock on the door by police, as an arrested pweirdo had lifted images of her 6 year old son on a beach with details from her Facebook page. If they listened to that talk they wouldn’t risk their kids like this. I’m surprised their school don’t get involved.
I think I will need to unfollow her. I find it really concerning all the images and videos she posts of her children and the fact they are feral too. She’s totally anti-vax certainly in terms of COVID-19 but not sure about otherwise. She shouldn’t have her job if she’s not prepared to have the vaccine (if able to), sickens me. If I had a family member in her care I’d move them for sure.

Reactions: 4
I do think the kids are v sweet and kind from what I’ve seen, just need a bit of filter on what content is posted of them… too many weirdos out there sadly-

Reactions: 1
I honestly never thought I'd post on this thread as she has always been a steadfast top 3 account for me. But (a) the covid conspiracy tit (b) the child modelling and (c) the increasing number of swipe ups is getting on my nerves!

Also did anyone hear the way Lee spoke to her when he didn't know he was being recorded 😳😳😳 the babybel thing! Did anyone hear it?!?

Reactions: 6
I honestly never thought I'd post on this thread as she has always been a steadfast top 3 account for me. But (a) the covid conspiracy tit (b) the child modelling and (c) the increasing number of swipe ups is getting on my nerves!

Also did anyone hear the way Lee spoke to her when he didn't know he was being recorded 😳😳😳 the babybel thing! Did anyone hear it?!?
I heard it and I was shocked she would upload it honestly!! He was bang out of order, but why would she want to show him in that light? She said something alone the lines of “it was banter” afterwards. Well it clearly wasn’t!

I heard it and I was shocked she would upload it honestly!! He was bang out of order, but why would she want to show him in that light? She said something alone the lines of “it was banter” afterwards. Well it clearly wasn’t!
I was also surprised she left up the recordings of him going off on one after the England game. He didn’t say anything racist but he was really going off about the players. With everything that happened I thought she would deleted it.

Reactions: 2
With the babybel rant he sounded like a vile
controlling bully and she didn't say a word back to him, I was genuinely worried for her. I've seen his insta and I think the Lee he posts and the Lee behind closed doors are two different people....

Reactions: 5
What did he say to her ??
I can't remember exactly what was said buy she was secretly filming him whilst he was berating her for letting the kids eat baby Bel and leave the red wax bit all around the house. He was going on and on, calling her lazy, and his tone was just so controlling and a bit sinister tbf.

So she’s ill-
Coughing etc but going out anyway… hope she’s tested negative- these are scary times- our schools just had to close

Reactions: 2
I can't remember exactly what was said buy she was secretly filming him whilst he was berating her for letting the kids eat baby Bel and leave the red wax bit all around the house. He was going on and on, calling her lazy, and his tone was just so controlling and a bit sinister tbf.
Pretty sure he called her a head too

Tbf we don’t really know what either of them are like, she’s the mother that laughs at her kids for everything even when Rupert was dragging Wally down the path in his car seat as a baby. I can imagine she can be abit lazy with chastising the kids he comes across as a neat freak and her a slob 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Isn't her son kind of old for her to taping him in the bath and posting it on Instagram. I know you can't see anything but still seems kind of weird to me. 😕

Reactions: 1