Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boyfriend is still convinced Lee is gay, his pile story where he went behind Jack has made me believe his theory too.
I personally think he’s just a twit 😂 Seriously though, who even does that? He gives me the biggest ick

Reactions: 4
He’s awful isn’t he. He posted a story about how long he’d been single for and I was pleased women can see him for the dick he is.

Him and her are practically the same person. They talk the same, the facial expressions are the same. The way they both look away and to the right when talking to the camera. It’s so odd to see. I haven’t followed her long so didn’t see him when they were together

Reactions: 3
Him and her are practically the same person. They talk the same, the facial expressions are the same. The way they both look away and to the right when talking to the camera. It’s so odd to see. I haven’t followed her long so didn’t see him when they were together
She used to shrink when she was around him on stories, he would always be talking BS and she would be quiet and sad looking, just my opinion obviously

• Sad
I wonder if she got permission from the parents of all those kids that she filmed on Ruperts sports day and shared with her almost 39k followers…

Reactions: 1
So that’s actually against the school’s safeguarding policy. She should not have even had her phone out on school grounds.
I wonder if she got permission from the parents of all those kids that she filmed on Ruperts sports day and shared with her almost 39k followers…

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t think it’s right her clients are taking her out for dinner.
I can imagine she’s told them all about her financial issues at home etc.
That’s kinda taking advantage of vulnerable people, and it don’t sit right with me, as they are older they would worry about Kate and her situation etc.

That’s kinda taking advantage of vulnerable people, and it don’t sit right with me, as they are older they would worry about Kate and her situation etc.
It is funny how we can all watch the same posts that she puts up but have different opinions. I don’t think that she is taking advantage of her clients at all. They are obviously genuinely lovely people who have taken Kate out for a meal because they enjoy her company, they haven’t gifted her a house 😆

Reactions: 15
It is funny how we can all watch the same posts that she puts up but have different opinions. I don’t think that she is taking advantage of her clients at all. They are obviously genuinely lovely people who have taken Kate out for a meal because they enjoy her company, they haven’t gifted her a house 😆
I’ve not said they have have I!?
You’ve missed the point.

I agree, I have elderly neighbours I pop in to see and they’ve taken me for meals etc. We don’t know their circumstances, they make not have any family or they are far away and enjoy her company. It’s not like she’s dragged them off to buy her a 3 course meal at some Michelin starred restaurant.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how I feel about it, on one hand how lovely for her clients I’m sure she’s full of life and probably makes me them feel young / fun again. On the other hand… it does feel like a blurred boundary for them to pay her for doing a job and taking her out 🤷‍♀️ Unfortunately her life is online so it’s open to opinion!

Did I miss where she said they paid? Or are we all just assuming they did? It was a few days ago now so genuinely can't remember.

I don’t know how I feel about it, on one hand how lovely for her clients I’m sure she’s full of life and probably makes me them feel young / fun again. On the other hand… it does feel like a blurred boundary for them to pay her for doing a job and taking her out 🤷‍♀️ Unfortunately her life is online so it’s open to opinion!
It's very normal for clients/bosses to take their staff out for a meal as a thank you for something😂. Have you never have a Christmas do? I once had a voucher in the post from a client to use on a meal for me and my partner because I went above and beyond at their event.

She’s doing that thing she’s been reported for previously again. Adding random links asking people to click and not even saying what it’s for - it’s so beggy and disgusting.
IMG_0588.png
IMG_0589.png

• Wow
Obviously can't afford the festival, which she couldn't last year and went on the beg. I appreciate that she wants to take the kids away but don't be crying poverty one minute, then showing ridiculous purchases the next, then begging like this.

Reactions: 8
Obviously can't afford the festival, which she couldn't last year and went on the beg. I appreciate that she wants to take the kids away but don't be crying poverty one minute, then showing ridiculous purchases the next, then begging like this.
I get that she's gifted tickets but everything there will be expensive and try drying no.to.3 kids for stuff when you're there 🤦‍♀️🙄 don't think those desperate 2p clicks are going to go far there

I think what’s annoys me most about the whole Bestival thing is she gets the tickets for free. If she still can’t afford to go just say no!

She would get less tit, if she showed what free things, events etc.. or very low cost things there are for kids of different ages in the area. For other parents on a budget! Rather than just joining the masses as a beg!

Reactions: 2