Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows how desperate she is. Anyone with common sense would be like “thanks, but exposure doesn’t pay the bills” she’ll be moaning about having no money in a couple days.

Reactions: 3
Kate is a desperate wannabe so will think she’s in now. KP isn’t really the celeb you’d want your business associated with let’s be honest.
The story she posted from someone calling her out says it all, and it’s true she’d never gift a bestie bunks party to a regular joe.

Reactions: 4
Gifting celebrities who can more than pay for things like this is like backwards Robin Hood… imagine a mum in Kates position, struggling for money, but wants to give her kid the party of their dreams… like duck would she go out of her way to do that for them for nothing. But someone like KP, absolutely! Let’s slave away and gain nothing from it 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

I honestly don’t see the problem here 🤷‍♀️ she’s obviously happy to do it and it’s exposure for her company. Good for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Says it all, KP wasn’t even there for them to pack up.
She’s got no intentions of promoting Kate’s business she’s just out for freebies. KP IS NOT the type of celeb you want promoting your business let’s face it.
KP has had Kates pants down, you can have all the exposure but as previously said exposure don’t pay the bills. It’s the normal folk that book these parties that do! If she wanted/needed the word spreading she could have held a competition for a free party package for shares etc 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Using Mrs Hinch as an example 🤢 when she shares pages they can and do get a lot of business from her sheep, the difference is even if KP shared the bunk business it's a local hire product which straight away limits customers to within a certain distance. Exposure with a postal product can be really beneficial but I don't think Kate will gain anything from this

Reactions: 3
Using Mrs Hinch as an example 🤢 when she shares pages they can and do get a lot of business from her sheep, the difference is even if KP shared the bunk business it's a local hire product which straight away limits customers to within a certain distance. Exposure with a postal product can be really beneficial but I don't think Kate will gain anything from this
Valid point re not being a postal thing!

Reactions: 2
Yes you would have thought the journalist would have made a point of actually naming the companies 😄😄

Reactions: 1
I understand both sides of this argument. Yes, KP can afford to pay for the bunks herself but you can’t pay for that type of advertising. She shared Kates company With over 2.6 million people, she will definitely get bookings on the back of that, even if they are just local. In fairness, her bestie bunks are by far one of the best set ups that I have seen. She makes everything from scratch herself and has many different themes and they look really good.

Reactions: 9
I know someone that gave freebees for engagement- her business took off and she’s doing amazing. She’s had to learn to say no to people expecting free things and she doesn’t need to anymore but certainly can work.
good luck to her if she’s happy to try it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like Katie but sharing that video of Olive online to any old weirdo is entirely inappropriate. 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I usually quite like Kate but the video of Olive is shocking. I can’t condone that at all. SMH

Reactions: 5