Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are both giant kids. But wouldn’t wish her situation on anyone.

I don’t know much about their living situation, did they buy the house off her parents?
Would seem that way as she says she's been there since she was 7. They've done work to it too I think. I really hope she can stay there somehow, such a crappy situation.

He is an absolute twit! My husband had a house with ex and when they split up, he walked away with just his clothes so that his children were not upset by having to uproot them. He is obviously demanding she sells the house for his share despite it being her childhood home full of her childhood memories and her children memories
My partner did the same. Left her the house and they agreed he wouldn’t have to pay child support because of that….which he still does pay anyway. Man up lee and move out into a crappy place on your own or friends couch like every other man does.

Reactions: 10
I don't know much about their situation. If its the case that he legally owns half the house then he's every right to be there regardless of if she grew up there as a kid. If it was one of your pals you wouldn't be telling them to walk away from probably the biggest thing they own.

Reactions: 1
I don't know much about their situation. If its the case that he legally owns half the house then he's every right to be there regardless of if she grew up there as a kid. If it was one of your pals you wouldn't be telling them to walk away from probably the biggest thing they own.
and the other issue is, if it solely his name on the mortgage. I see the issues for him, but he’s a prick and I don’t like him. 😆. I see her side too. But at the end of the day it’s only bricks and mortar, hopefully she could rent somewhere and make brand new memories with the kiddos. Easier said than done I know. Living together the kids must pick up on things being tense!

Reactions: 3
But that’s problem and why lots of fathers do walk away from their only asset, where is she going to house 3 children now?
Won’t be a council house there aren’t any. So where and how is she going to house the 3 children they had together? No one is saying he just walks away from the property altogether, but arrangements can be made for when the property is eventually sold so he doesn’t lose his money.

Reactions: 4
But that’s problem and why lots of fathers do walk away from their only asset, where is she going to house 3 children now?
Won’t be a council house there aren’t any. So where and how is she going to house the 3 children they had together? No one is saying he just walks away from the property altogether, but arrangements can be made for when the property is eventually sold so he doesn’t lose his money.
I absolutely agree, If She can’t pay the whole mortgage though and it’s in his name. But I totally get what Your saying, houses are like gold dust, and technically I think if she leaves they might see her as making herself homeless (the council- they’re knobheads)

I absolutely agree, If She can’t pay the whole mortgage though and it’s in his name. But I totally get what Your saying, houses are like gold dust, and technically I think if she leaves they might see her as making herself homeless (the council- they’re knobheads)
Is it defo in his name not joint?

I have absolutely no idea, I’m just thinking off the different scenarios 😆
I can’t imagine it is🤞🏼 She potentially had a full time job when they purchased the house.
But yeah as you say her options are slim as she would most likely have to make herself homeless to get help and even then chances are she’d be waiting a long time to get suitable accommodation 😬

His bio (when he didn't have many followers) was something along the lines of "you might know me - sometimes shags threeinarow" i.e. acknowledging she was the only reason he had more than a "normal" amount of followers. Not even sure how many he has now TBF. But he is a dick and I feel so sorry for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
His bio (when he didn't have many followers) was something along the lines of "you might know me - sometimes shags threeinarow" i.e. acknowledging she was the only reason he had more than a "normal" amount of followers. Not even sure how many he has now TBF. But he is a dick and I feel so sorry for her!
It was even more crude than that. Was something like the guy who slings one up threeinarow

I know.most people like her on here and I used to too but can she doesn't half drag stuff out, we get it someone suggested you can't be that skint paying for the blue tick! They're right though she's always cried poverty but ordered clothes online all the time etc

Reactions: 7
I know.most people like her on here and I used to too but can she doesn't half drag stuff out, we get it someone suggested you can't be that skint paying for the blue tick! They're right though she's always cried poverty but ordered clothes online all the time etc
I don't know why she is paying for this. Or why she is going on about it. Shut up!

I don't know why she is paying for this. Or why she is going on about it. Shut up!
She explained why she is paying for it. The blue tick isn't the same as the original Twitter "blue tick coz I'm famous brigade" ... the Insta one you pay for adds protection to your account. So as much as I hate a lot of the other insta huns that have now subscribed (not Kate, I like Kate) I understand when your income is coming from Insta that paying £12 a month is basically like an insurance to protect your account, your income etc. I've seen so many people getting hacked and losing their accounts and it's absolutely impossible to get them back. To be honest it's very sensible to pay the amount just for the added security 👍

Reactions: 5
Nah I fully believe the extra protection thing is a load of shite and the people that are now paying for blue tick are just saying it to make themselves look less pathetic 🤣 turn on 2FA like the rest of us & be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 5