Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peanut84

I have always loved there account, but it’s actually a very negative account to be honest. She’s lost her funny and up beat side.
these latest videos of her eldest at a shoot last year of whenever it was were awful! Why would you let your child do something like that! No manners or respect!
She just sat and watched and laughed! That to be honest is the last straw for me, she’s been going down in my estimations for ages and now she’s showed her true colours, really not a nice person

Reactions: 9

Mae75

He seems to be loving life and turned into a single lad while she seems to be miserable. It can't be easy for either of them never mind the kids.

Reactions: 8
Obviously can't afford the festival, which she couldn't last year and went on the beg. I appreciate that she wants to take the kids away but don't be crying poverty one minute, then showing ridiculous purchases the next, then begging like this.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Ohh i felt sad for her reading that post. Lee has been looking brighter recently, and healthier. Whereas she has been much flatter than she usually is. Always sad when a relationship ends.

They have zero manors at all and behave like animals half the time. She seems to think this is amusing as it’s content! Those videos of Ru on the sofa last year were appalling - why would you let your child behave like that? That’s right, nobody else would.

Why is she doing a Gabbie Hanna and trying to make sure everyone hears she has ADHD? You’re self diagnosing love, go to a Dr and find out properly as the chances you have it are slim - you’re just a cunt and there’s no cure for that 🤣

paula1234

VIP Member
I really enjoy Kate and Lees instagrams. She’s said she isn’t gonna push it on people and that it won’t be a daily video so if she sticks to that then I’d say let her crack on, she’s clearly doing it for some extra income as she does state often how strapped for cash they can be even though both of them work. Like through the week they barely spend time together do they? As Lee is in from work and Kate’s straight out. So can’t blame her wanting someone extra income where she could spend a bit more time home. She could have done it other ways granted but if she doesn’t push it on her followers too much 🤞 then I guess let her go for it 😌
Soz for the essay 😂🤣🤣

Bradylo

I clicked her links too, Kate if you're reading I actually really like you and admire what you do, working two jobs with the kids. As for Lee..... dickhead 😬😬

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
My god her and her husband (?) genuinely think they are hot shit 🤮🤮 in reality the whole family is nothing special to look at and gives me massive council estate vibes

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while back as her whole family just give me the ick. Kind of people you cross the road to avoid. Glad I no longer follow her so have avoided seeing the latest anti vaxx stuff. She’s just vile.

123go

No one is everyone’s cup of tea but I think she is going through a really hard time right now. It’s not nice when you suffer from panic and anxiety and her instagram posts are reflecting that she’s not in a great place, makes me feel sad for her. As for her other half being hot? Nah, he is creepy and his already inflated ego would be unbearable if he read the comments on here about him 🙈
I agree she's having a hard time, and not nice to struggle with anxiety. But in a story today she's ridiculing someone for mask wearing. They're wearing 2 masks, which I agree is too much ,but to publicly post their picture without their consent just to ridicule them when she knows nothing about THEIR situation or how anxious they might be feeling is awful.

Lilmack

She was irritating me a lot but honestly just feel sorry for her at the moment, she's totally lost herself and (understandably) seems so incredibly sad, despite the silly, jokey (irritating) character she's trying to put across on the gram. Can see straight through it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Grayson

VIP Member
And the anti-vax is back in full force!🤦‍♀️
Shes got so boring with it now. I used to really like her. Her constant moaning about covid the past few days is draining. What's her problem with the last part of lockdown extending? How is nightclubs not being open affecting her life? What is she currently missing out on? She has seen people continuously through lockdown anyway, her work hasn't stopped (did she quit the home? Haven't seen her post about that recently). I don't understand what was re opening on 21st that she's now upset about?

Mae75

Yeah I didn't see it as racist, I took it the same as above poster. She's in London and the driver is from her town, small world.
To be honest I didn't notice the guys race until you pointed it out 🤷