Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I see they’re at Lapland UK, which Kate had to borrow the money from Ru in order to go. I’m annoyed Lee has gone, he has a PT which won’t be cheap and I’m sad that Kate had to borrow money when he could have made a sacrifice for his kids.
She borrowed it because it was a lump sum payment to go? Even if he didn’t have a PT they likely wouldn’t have had the £600 to go sitting in the bank. She borrowed it off Ru and repaid it in installments

I don’t get this. She says “haven’t been paid to say this!” but then adds that it’s an Ad. Makes zero sense. If you’re making money off it (which you are from an aff link) then you are being paid.
64311350-FB36-4618-BAD7-690A5848C1F5.png

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
She gives me massive scummy mummy energy honestly. I can easily picture her down the shop in her pj's and dressing gown with a fag hanging out of her mouth swearing at everyone
Oh god she has done that with a towel wrapped round her head once and I’m sure a second time with a head of fouls like she’s something great! She’s an embarrassment she really is, you can only imagine what the neighbours think of them!

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I think they are both giant kids. But wouldn’t wish her situation on anyone.

I don’t know much about their living situation, did they buy the house off her parents?
Would seem that way as she says she's been there since she was 7. They've done work to it too I think. I really hope she can stay there somehow, such a shitty situation.

influenzas

Yeah she does seem really down at the moment. I really like her tbh, there must be so much tension in that house!

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I can’t see how she is always skint. She does the cleaning and hairdressing I presume cash in hand but didn’t she get an evening job also🤔

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Used to love her. After the fanny pad incident, nah she's not for me. 🤢
Absolutely disgusting, just why would you just leave it on the floor is beyond me! #summymummy

Them kids are feral!
💯 the parents who laugh continuously if her kids swear, do something naughty... once yeah we’re all a little guilty of that but you correct the child after. The way she lets her eldest behave is questionable for sure!

How the hell did that latest ad get authorised? I am not prudish at all and I use the c word myself, doesn’t bother me, but using it in an advert and also complaining about government guidelines is ridiculous! She’s an embarrassment
Ohhhh I missed that one but tbf they never followed the guidelines. They traveled to Telford and stayed over when Telford was In the tier 3 lockdown.
selfish just like a lot of other influenzas

Last edited: