Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s irritated by her and her stupid faces and tongue flicking in the camera? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
In my opinion they are not putting the kids first having them in the middle of that. They maybe are “getting along” but kids pick up on stuff like that. It would be far healthier, again in my opinion, for them to live separately.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I think if you're the type of person that's "mortified" about receiving a parcel in an inside out bag then Kate is really not the person for you to be following. I really like her and yes, I know there's a few things she does that you're like 🙈 but I think it's a reach to be dissing the fact she is trying to raise a few £££'s quickly by selling on Vinted and grabbing what she has to hand to make sure she actually posts it (I'm sure she would be the 1st to say it's a miracle it's even getting posted 🤣)

NOW let's move on 🤣

Would love to help her find a way to buy that Weasel Lee out of the mortgage

influenzas

I honestly don’t see the problem here 🤷‍♀️ she’s obviously happy to do it and it’s exposure for her company. Good for her!

• Haha
  • Heart

m2one

I would happily pay to a go fund me for her to buy that dick out and keep her family home. I really like her

Reactions: 9
I don’t mean to be a cunt but I find it weird as fuck when couples split and still live together “for the kids”. Won’t go so well when one of them meets someone else, will only cause a lot of drama. Better one moves out now.

Ello_Ello_4

See she is blaming tattle for her account being blocked...on the whole people are quite positive about her here, and I think most of us would have zero issue with her trying to make a bit of money for her family especially when she is transparent about it

Teets

I would be mortified receiving that parcel, you can get postage bags from majority of shops now and online.
made me laugh the other day when she was complaining about not having an agent and not making money from Insta.
her content is boring, her kids walk all
Over her and seem to be bratty, she’s sporadic with what she does and says oh sorry that will be her self diagnosed adhd and her page makes no sense whatsoever you can’t say she fits into any of the “ categories “ of the influenzas 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s only Vinted! Not bloody Harrods!

• Haha

Pinedee

Making her kids happy. Getting memories to cherish? Who cares. She’s paid him bk

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I would be mortified receiving that parcel, you can get postage bags from majority of shops now and online.
made me laugh the other day when she was complaining about not having an agent and not making money from Insta.
her content is boring, her kids walk all
Over her and seem to be bratty, she’s sporadic with what she does and says oh sorry that will be her self diagnosed adhd and her page makes no sense whatsoever you can’t say she fits into any of the “ categories “ of the influenzas 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've posted many a thing in an inside out bag for life I've never been "mortified" receiving any parcel in any packaging, its only wrapping to keep your items safe and waterproof ??

paula1234

VIP Member
Just because of the way she worded her and Lee breaking up. And some of the things she's said over the past few weeks. Today she posted "I accept myself for who I am" and was saying things like "it will work out"
I think she’s just had a tough time adjusting to them splitting and is finding herself again tbh

paula1234

VIP Member
I do feel incredibly sad for them both. Breaking up is never easy and they definitely seemed like such a strong solid unit.
Lee definitely seems like he’s coping extremely well whereas Kate seems lost :(

I dont know how she has worked in a care home, and not taken covid seriously.
Because life is just one big game to her. She doesn’t particularly care about her clients, we’ve seen that with her talking about them pissing themselves etc. She’s one of the bad eggs that end up in care homes that are solely there as it’s just a job.

Choochoo

I understand both sides of this argument. Yes, KP can afford to pay for the bunks herself but you can’t pay for that type of advertising. She shared Kates company With over 2.6 million people, she will definitely get bookings on the back of that, even if they are just local. In fairness, her bestie bunks are by far one of the best set ups that I have seen. She makes everything from scratch herself and has many different themes and they look really good.