Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Small time instamum (uppallnight) is jumping on board the #ad “debate”. There’s no debate. Just a law.

In a nutshell she:
  • Doesn’t understand people who call out (“police”) the #ad transparency
  • insta is opt in, if you think people are being greedy etc just unfollow
  • no one is getting upset about consuming Instagram content “for free” (Because data doesn’t have any value obv. Hi, Cambridge Analytica!)
  • believe most people are good, and if they fuck it up cut them some slack.
Dunno why anyone would defend ad dodging??!! But have taken her advice and just unfollowed her. A hun pile on “amen to that. Sell what you want! Ps I like your lippy” is too depressing!
Christ, she sounds as thick as mince.

Tweetypie

A good few of the fashion floggers are still not declaring ads/gifts. ‘We are twinset’ is one account that haven’t taken note of the new rules yet! I think some will be taking the risk to see who gets fined before acting.
Philippa Bloom is AWFUL for this. Absolutely nothing is declared as gifted, or ad. I’m very close to reporting her to the ASA - given it only takes a minute. She acts as if she’s bought everything, it’s quite obvious it’s not as several bloggers flout the same shite on the daily. The latest is the awful men’s shorts her husband is wearing today - about 5 other influencers have codes for them too. She needs to declare.

MrBull

VIP Member
Do we know who it is on here? Don’t recognise the mn username. Not that I’m annoyed or anything, just wondered what the score is.