Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Lolol dig at dave and new bird "i can be on my own not just with someone for the sake of it" hes probably quite happy with new woman so shut up
---
Is harper even going to the golf club do. Also i find it so weird that ralph wouldnt go and charlotte why is the "its my dad not urs" feeling so prominent in this family? Its so separated :/
Aimee’s his daughter not Charlotte

Reactions: 6

Debs22

VIP Member
My village is cut off . Community centres and schools have had to open due to so many people stranded . I hope it misses where you are
We are rural though so it’s always carnage here
Wow really. I love the snow but we rarely get any. I need to move lol x

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Today's drivel so far.....

Attachments

Mumof3

VIP Member
I wonder how many times she sits there pressing the button to get the answer she wants on those tiktoks.
My partner of 2.5years left yesterday, he was my first relationship post divorce and a horrid marriage. He treated me so well and I'm honestly devastated. I know it wasn't an awful amount of time but he means a lot to me.
There is no way I'm looking for a new man anytime soon. Its all about me and my kids (who I haven't told yet 😢)
I don't know why she's so obsessed with being in a relationship especially if she has had bad experiences like she harps on about.
Have been off for a couple of day as, so just catching up and read your post. I’m so sorry this has happened, especially at this time of year. That really sucks! Rant away to us all you like, we are all here for you (we are an amazing bunch!) I’ve been there twice and it’s hard, but you will survive, take each day as it comes, one step at a time. Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs xxx

• Heart

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
She’s just explained that she stores all her mugs in boxes in the garage and rotates them
Thought she said the other week she gives some away ...thought that too good to be true A sharing..doing a selfless act ...never !.
---
So she owns the house and is moving in the New Year. You can’t buy a house and move that fast at the moment Aimee! It’s Daddy’s house!
I’m in the office in Manchester on Friday. 🕵️‍♀️
I don’t get how she can eat so much spicy food if she has IBS!
Hence the need for LOTS OF Bum wipes 🤣🤣🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a fucking dick. 100 and 100’s love them??? No, they’re strangers, how sad is your life that you count strangers online as love???
That statement said everything, Aimee and Stephs lives are empty, devoid of any real warmth. She’s got a child she wishes she never had. She finds it impossible to keep a man, no man would ever want a long term relationship with her, she will never have anything but flings, she’s a easy shag, she throws money around, but she’s not long term material, I know for a fact, that D2 legged it, he found her obsessive and needy, and childish, and threw tantrums like a child, extremely volatile she also baited him to test him, but he called her bluff, and ran. And frankly who can blame him, she was nothing more than a shag, and she’s not even that good at it.
She should try becoming a lesbian and have a fling with Steph, neither can satisfy or keep a bloke, maybe they just aren’t cut out for men 🤷🏻‍♀️
Trust no level headed dyke would put up with her shit ..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
April this year
Same hotel
Same breakfast
Same dislike of the blueberries
IMG_0500.jpeg

• Sick

Web30

VIP Member
How did she manage to post on YT x
Just need the WiFi, I'm guessing ammie meant she doesnt have a SIM card. Given she goes to her dad's you'd think she'd get her one to keep in touch.