Thissinglemama #82 Arr Charlie cooks homemade & fresh, Aimee serves up a ready meal mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes R Charlie is boring as tit but does seem to be getting better the more she posts. But the satisfaction of seeing AiMEE without a filter on is priceless 🤣🤣 Feel sorry for Harper. Always seems to be walking with her head down and looking sad. This is her mother’s holiday for sure. What a beaut.

Reactions: 19
Sorry to be a spoil sport but walking round dismal Disney , pissing down with rain looks tit 😂. I’ve never wanted to go . Quite like Disney films but the queuing , the crowds , the shite absolutely shite parades that are so old fashioned now . No thanks

Reactions: 20
It’s so cold in DLp this time of year. And if it’s wet it’s worse. Never mind she can go to the Marne le Valle shopping center and buy more tit and a coat.
I first went when I was 12, in February and the cold was awful. I have photos of me in a really thick padded coat but i remember being frozen. Never again.

Reactions: 9
Today's vlogs from 'the sisters'

Funny how Charlie and Shirl are sharing a room (with the kids I presume) and Ehmey gets a room on her own!

It's definately a holiday for Princess Ehmey and Mum & Sis are her paid 'staff', just there to look after the kids! 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I first went when I was 12, in February and the cold was awful. I have photos of me in a really thick padded coat but i remember being frozen. Never again.
We went once during the snow March 2017, I think it was. We actually got stranded there for an extra day as Eurostar stopped because it was such bad snow
We loved it in the snow, but we were dressed for it and had the right shoes and coats etc
A proper downpour of rain mind you, is my nightmare of a trip
We are the family that will go seaside whatever the time of year, but torrential rain, or really high winds. No way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Swears on her daughters life she doesn’t use filters. Also poor H is walking around in the pissing rain in a material jacket that’s not water proof. Others have coats with hoods. It’s disgusting
Instead of buying Mouse ears, you would think the most important thing to buy would be the plastic ponchos for both kids so they aren't walking around in the rain.....but they're all too busy getting hot chocolate, donuts and cakes! Both kids will come back unwell I expect 🙄

Reactions: 15
Sorry to be a spoil sport but walking round dismal Disney , pissing down with rain looks tit 😂. I’ve never wanted to go . Quite like Disney films but the queuing , the crowds , the shite absolutely shite parades that are so old fashioned now . No thanks
Can I be a spoilsport too? I've never seen the attraction either lol. However my son has been twice, he took the school trip over, but they stayed about 20 minutes from Disney, bussed in each day and in the evenings the kids had a real taste of France, eating in traditional restaurants, meeting the locals and also did sight seeing in Paris. He's thinking of taking the grandies next spring and asked if I wanted to go......errrrrm, that'll be a no thanks then, but thanks for asking. They will stay away from the park, travel in when they want to visit and see something other than Disney. Paris and the has the most fab metro and rail network, no need to stay on top of Disney or Paris.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Instead of buying Mouse ears, you would think the most important thing to buy would be the plastic ponchos for both kids so they aren't walking around in the rain.....but they're all too busy getting hot chocolate, donuts and cakes! Both kids will come back unwell I expect 🙄
I thought exactly the same, go get a poncho you absolute witch. God i despise her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t caught up this evening as I was spending time with the kids (somethings aimless doesn’t know anything about) and now catching up on big brother. Will be getting into bed in a few minutes and looking forward to doing spot the different on aimee between hers and Charlie’s vlogs!

• Haha
I said earlier that we are gonna see the real aimless through Charlie’s TikTok’s
She’s gonna post all the stuff that aimless edits out and I love it 😂

I do think Charlie was brought along to keep eye on kids. Just like shirl sat next to aimless because she has anxiety etc 🙄 you can just imagine it.

Aimless paid so aimless rules.
What are her accounts ?

Reactions: 5
I would find it so odd if I was going around with my mum and she was filming everything except for me 😅

• Haha
You can buy rain ponchos there, bet she won’t.
I absolutely bleeping detest her, I mean absolutely dislike her, I hate everything she is, how she looks, how she talks, how she parents and everything she stands for, she is a ugly parasite on humanity.
hope she shits herself in her all in one and it runs down her legs into her tit trainers, and hope she brings back bedbugs and the flu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.