Thissinglemama #82 Arr Charlie cooks homemade & fresh, Aimee serves up a ready meal mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny because she did an ad raving about face creams and that eye cream today
And Harper looks bloody freezing
IMG_8944.jpeg

IMG_8947.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't think she is very nice to her sister.....well she doesn't come across as if she is very nice to her anyway!!
She never looks as if she wants her to film her and always looks like Charlie is annoying her.....hard to explain but I just get that vibe!!

Why does she never go and visit her sister either? Maybe she does and she doesn't say? It's weird!

She looks like 2 different people! 🙈...love that for her! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No hate to anyone that likes it but I struggle to see the fascination with Disney 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think she is very nice to her sister.....well she doesn't come across as if she is very nice to her anyway!!
She never looks as if she wants her to film her and always looks like Charlie is annoying her.....hard to explain but I just get that vibe!!

Why does she never go and visit her sister either? Maybe she does and she doesn't say? It's weird!

She looks like 2 different people! 🙈...love that for her! 🤣🤣
Love that for her too🤪
---
Wtf she on about??🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your mum taking you to disney for the first time and they are more intrested in filming for 'work' than actually spending time and making memories with you. My heart hurts for H

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine your mum taking you to disney for the first time and they are more intrested in filming for 'work' than actually spending time and making memories with you. My heart hurts for H
I thought this too. I’m so glad I grew up with a mum that didn’t shove a camera in my face for likes!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And no hint or sign of that crippling pain she was gobbling on about a matter of days ago, guess she left that at home along with her anxiety to look after the cats - stupid filtered chav!!

Reactions: 12
Love that for her too🤪
---
Wtf she on about??🤪
Just came to say the same thing....she just has to get a moan in somewhere about what she is going through "fighting anxiety" honestly love give it a rest! 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Oh and no fear of the stalker now seeing as she’s showing the hotel where she is right now and all her huns creaming themselves cos they’ve also stayed at the Newport Bay hotel too!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just came to say the same thing....she just has to get a moan in somewhere about what she is going through "fighting anxiety" honestly love give it a rest! 🙄🙄🙄
So.bloody draining
Just keep.off bloody tok tok if it's bothering you so much dick head!!!😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh and someone asking for her sisters tiktok name and someone has replied with it - wonder if she’ll delete the comment in case folks go over to watch Rrrrrr Charlie instead of princess pissy knickers!! Rrrrrr Charlie keeps showing H too along with RrrrrRallph

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope her next shite is a hedgehog while wearing that ridiculous outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why wouldn’t you put your kid in a waterproof sensible coat.
She is honestly vile, in £500 trainers and her kid is freezing and wet in inappropriate clothes 🙁
Did the silly C U N T think it would be warm with no chance of rain in France 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why on earth didn’t she check the weather and pack appropriate clothing. She’s such a disgraceful parent. That child looks freezing

• Sad
  • Heart
It’s so cold in DLp this time of year. And if it’s wet it’s worse. Never mind she can go to the Marne le Valle shopping center and buy more tit and a coat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.