Thissinglemama #81 The black heart of mourning, aimless should be coming with a red flag warning 🚩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those thick huns throwing the name Molly Mae around, let’s hope Tyson.Tommy and Paris don’t rock up sat her hovel. Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink!" A very fitting quote for this disgrace of a mother. Rrrr Charlie is really showing her attention seeking sister up now isn't she and I love that for her 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 16
Noticed how Charlie said she was scared of fireworks , but still made an effort and took her little Lad. LOOK AND LEARN AIMLESS that’s what parents do, they put their children first and not THEMSELVES you selfish old trout

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Buzzing Charlie is getting all this attention - she does seem great and Ralph (as we have all said before) is a little darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@FeralShaz86 thank you for posting her videos it's helping to hopefully keep her views down. Am watching your postings instead of giving her views. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww R is soo cute......just watched the fireworks video "living the dream" 🤣🤣🤣
Seems such a nice wee boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wanting to course drama...
---

Cause**🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Why are people like this, it's probably one of her hunz but by posting that comment they've literally pointed out that Charlie is a much better mum than Aimless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I followed Charlie the other day. She is totally the type of person I like to see on TikTok.
A real mum, real job and a lovely little lad.
Obviously kids aren’t great all the time but you can tell how well he’s been brought up so far by his mannerisms.

The difference between her and aimless is like night and day and I know which one I’d prefer.

I know some might follow her go piss aimless off but I genuinely like her so I hope she does well on the app and never changes.

I didn’t know who that Zara was either but after watching a couple of her TikTok’s I decided I’d rather stay in the dark about her too.
She looked a right annoying wannabe, then to find out she’s got a thread, well that just proves me right. She’s another wrong un.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what I think says it all about her.....she can comment on her bezzie Steph videos about how stunning she is and I can't see any comments on her own sisters videos that I have just looked at.
Says it all for me! 🙄
---
Wanting to course drama...
---

Cause**🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So it's a dig at her sister because she has cooked a meal?? Wise up people!
So that person obviously knows Aimee is lazy in the kitchen herself or why comment! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aimee wants to be seen as the family “internet sensation” (yeah I use that term loosely but that’s how she sees herself) and Charlie setting up a tiktok will make aimee feel threatened and I bet she thinks Charlie is gegging in on her territory

Reactions: 17
Aimee wants to be seen as the family “internet sensation” (yeah I use that term loosely but that’s how she sees herself) and Charlie setting up a tiktok will make aimee feel threatened and I bet she thinks Charlie is gegging in on her territory
They were at the pumpkin patch together and both chose to do their own thing. Aimless was livid and didn't want her filming her. That confirmed it for me 🤣🤣 she is so bloody rude to Charlie, and Charlie always defends her. I don't know enough about Charlie to comment if she's nice or not, but her kid is very well behaved in front of others so that says a lot for me. Not rude and spoiled like Harold.

It was also weird how she arranged her own separate thing for shirl without Aimless. Deffo not all what it seems there!

Reactions: 20
They were at the pumpkin patch together and both chose to do their own thing. Aimless was livid and didn't want her filming her. That confirmed it for me 🤣🤣 she is so bloody rude to Charlie, and Charlie always defends her. I don't know enough about Charlie to comment if she's nice or not, but her kid is very well behaved in front of others so that says a lot for me. Not rude and spoiled like Harold.

It was also weird how she arranged her own separate thing for shirl without Aimless. Deffo not all what it seems there!
What did she arrange for shirl without aimless?? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sorry I should have said, Charlie arranged a birthday outing for just her and Shirly not so long ago. I think it's on her Instagram page. You'd think they would all do something together if they're that close

Eta it was the weekend of the bowling
Ohh yes I remember that! On Harper’s birthday!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.