Thissinglemama #81 The black heart of mourning, aimless should be coming with a red flag warning 🚩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I tell you something no way would Aimless take Harper out on a Friday night to any firework display and get wet like Charlie has done with Ralph. She definitely just seems a normal loving mum to me. You don't get that when you watch Aimless with Harper it just seems staged and fake and nothing loving at all there to me just all very cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good for Charlie- 'them stupid things that kids like that cost about a grand!' No materialistic, spoiled, grabby flies on her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone not think it’s weird how Charlie would be trying her hand at TikTok after Aimless stated how much it’s negatively affected her life? So is she trolled to the extents she is or does Charlie just not care/thinks she’ll be immune to it?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone not think it’s weird how Charlie would be trying her hand at TikTok after Aimless stated how much it’s negatively affected her life? So is she trolled to the extents she is or does Charlie just not care/thinks she’ll be immune to it?
I think she’s forcing her hand - to show up and be a good mum for her daughter. Or at least I like to think so anyway

Reactions: 11
The difference between charlie an aimee is, charlie is wholesome aimee is hopeless and a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s all go follow Charlie, she seems to be likeable from what I’ve seen, to be honest it’s refreshing after all that bullshit from her sister, we need more people like her on tik tok, people like us, who go to work, look after our kids and generally just get on with life 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aimless going on about seeing her dad cos he's unwell... yet he's living his best life with our Charlie 🤣 Actually love how genuine her videos are.

Reactions: 4
What’s happened tonight Aimee G ???
Can’t see her replying to any comments after her wine !
Or has the tree fallen on her and she can’t reach her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched Charlie’s TikTok’s and given her a follow, she comes across as a genuinely lovely person and I love that for Aims!
I’ve often got the impression from ole Shirl that cat piss is the favourite child!

Reactions: 14
Ooh you're hard 😆 being all tough pouring that drink .
I’m shaking in my size 12 leggings with that there stare 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Does anyone get the impression Charlotte hates aimee? People are commenting on her videos with digs at aimee that are clear as day and she's absolutely having a dig about aimee back 🤣🤣🤣 even your own sister hates you!
I agree. No love lost there. Bet her dad is encouraging her bet he can see through her and knowing Aimee she would have no time for him as he isn’t related
---
What’s happened tonight Aimee G ???
Can’t see her replying to any comments after her wine !
Or has the tree fallen on her and she can’t reach her phone
As she loves Xmas so much she is probably “rocking around the Xmas tree as we speak “ 😝😝😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've had mates round ,they've just gone home

Where are your mates Aimless? A faceless screen lol sheesh sad and pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.