Thissinglemama #80 Aimee Wine-Scouse and the filthy contaminated house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she actually thinks some people on here rang SS about a lunchable is actually mind blowing in itself!
So "someone sent her a message" of what was supposedly said on here about her and her daughter and she has just took that as gospel and thought it was hilarious? That in itself is an issue if you ask me!
Surely she would do her own investigation and find out for herself why people felt they had to do that. Nothing is ever her fault!! She is a total narc!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We are desperate for a New thread . I haven’t a clue how to do that. Anyone else any ideas xx

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Lol! I have never had an actual lunchable as I don’t have kids and am not one myself but, I’ve just discovered sainsburys sell like an “adult” version with spicy cheese slices and chorizo with little crispy crackers! They do two versions and I’m sorry but they re bloody great! Especially for lunch in the office when I want to snack! Expensive, but very good! 🙈🙊
I am a mum - my boy is 20 now. We make our own version of lunchables - have done since he was wee. You can get really inventive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.