Thissinglemama #80 Aimee Wine-Scouse and the filthy contaminated house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sound she has used in that video was from tamera mowry after her niece was murdered.
Oh I thought it was after she suffered a miscarriage, my mistake, I commented such further up the thread
That is utterly appalling she used that voice over !!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh I thought it was after she suffered a miscarriage, my mistake, I commented such further up the thread
That is utterly appalling she used that voice over !!
Aw sorry luv I wasn't correcting you or anything btw I just remember reading about it and after watching that video knew I recognised the sound. Her niece was killed in a mass shooting 🥺 and she's using it because she's been dumped 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Aw sorry luv I wasn't correcting you or anything btw I just remember reading about it and after watching that video knew I recognised the sound. Her niece was killed in a mass shooting 🥺 and she's using it because she's been dumped 🙄
I didn’t think you were correcting me ❤
Just can’t believe she would use that for her video
She is vile xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t work out why she’s still doing TikTok as a job, if it’s ruined 2 relationships as she’s claiming then surely you’d give it up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine sitting in your car recording yourself looking into the distance, feeling sorry for yourself and adding the sad music......honest to god what a twit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine sitting in your car recording yourself looking into the distance, feeling sorry for yourself and adding the sad music......honest to god what a twit!!
I tried it earlier to see how it felt.
I felt like a complete bellend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s becoming more and more infuriating to watch. Absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back to the nipping in the shop on the way home from Pumpkin picking. It's half term where we are, we spent all of yesterday at a theme park, my youngest had his face painted, we drove home about 5 and we still had time to nip into Boots to get something gentle enough for his face to get it off. There is literally no excuse.
If it's for her she'd be right there filling her trolley - I've said it over and over she does not care about her child at all and the fact that it's funny to her that social services are sniffing is concerning in itself.
Just pop in a corner shop, or even the 24 hr petrol garage ffs
Buy a ready made sandwich if you have to
Times I’ve had to pop to the garage because 8pm Sunday night one of mine have told me they need flour for cooking at school the next day I had to go searching one night for feta cheese because it was needed the next day. Thank goodness for late night Mediterranean supermarkets!

Reactions: 7
Even if her huns were presented with hardcore proof or Aimee said herself she’d been dishonest about things, a lot of them would still support her. Look at the Brittany Miller situation, people don’t care about supporting people who lack morals or ethics because they’re deluded themselves. Said it before, same type of people who would marry a serial killer in jail!

Vavron can duck off as well, she goes on like she’s business woman of the year when in reality she peddles low quality shite to mentally challenged people on TikTok and magics up illnesses to combat people calling her out. About women supporting women 🤣 she’s a nasty witch through and through. Her and Aimless don’t spoil another pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I honest to god don’t think she can sustain this, it’s dire and boring: the same old tit day after day

Reactions: 14
Maybe us Twattlers need to thank Aimless for sending over more people to have their eyes opened! You’ve really fucked up there Aimee! People will read here and start to notice the bullshit that emanates from you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow her views and likes are very down today! Let’s hope this is the beginning of the end of her TikToks! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is that D2’s backpack waiting by the front door ready for him to collect?
Which he probably will never do
It’s been there about a week
IMG_8678.jpeg
IMG_8678.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this sitting in her car,whilst not saying anything & looking a complete tw#t a new addition to our daily viewing pleasure ??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Shaimless . How many woe is me ,sad music videos is she going to post? Absolutely puerile and pathetic
I have never seen such a whinging ,moaning ,attention seeking ,useless tit show of a mother . Her self centred, look at me attitude is degrading to all us strong mums out there .

Give it a rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.