Thissinglemama #78 Mummy, why can’t I keep a man?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she never even met his mother. Yet he was moved in and tucked up with her family. This is the third bloke we've know her to do this with! How embarrassing is that, that strangers can see the pattern in your car crash love life. And there's a little girl in this tit storm. Many men Aimless is a first class hole. The poor girl couldn't even have a birthday without her mother's latest duck being involved. Absolutely dreadful!!
Poor little thing
Aimee bought her a write a letter to Santa kit in her Home Bargain haul
I bet she’s never written
Dear Santa
Can I have a new daddy every 6 months
Love Harper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m not just saying this cos I don’t like the girl but I really don’t think she’s pretty . She’s not ugly but she’s very average , her make up makes her look a bit like a drag queen and that long hair is just awful πŸ™ˆ

these people in her comments who live to watch her packed lunch & dish up dinners-must lead extremely sad lives . The tik tok weirdos make me worry for society
---

Nostrils you could get lost in
She won't be sharing her sniff with the size of that hooter that's for sure β„πŸ‘ƒβ„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies - genuine call for help!!
I've just watched a try-on tiktok and the postee is my age/build (old/plumptious) and she has dimpling/puckering on her breast as she bends down. Do I tell her? I can only say it in her comments. It needs checking πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just watched a try-on tiktok and the postee is my age/build (old/plumptious) and she has dimpling/puckering on her breast as she bends down. Do I tell her? I can only say it in her comments. It needs checking πŸ˜”
I would, you could really help, unfortunately because you can only mention in the comments there is no where else you can go that I can think of, unless she has IG?

• Heart
Yes without a doubt
It might save her life x
Up to her what she does but at least you can rest with a clear mind x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could you ask her to follow u back so u can message her or if not maybe ask if she's had a recent breast check

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could you ask her in the comments to follow you as you have a genuine question to ask her? That way you could direct?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eh sorry Julie....where you at the dinner table yourself? So how do you know?
And FYI no one is saying David is a Saint, no one is, but also no one deserves to be spoken about like that to 500k followers about extremely person business which clearly should have been between the 2 of them and not the world and his wife!! And especially when he doesn't have the same platform that she does to put his point of view across. There was no thought of the effect of what she said on her own daughter or his so maybe you need to have a wee think about that before you say we are dangerous women! Thanks.View attachment 2501971
Jules do us a favour, like Aimees arse and tell us the flavour an while your at it..... PISS OFF
---
For all our blocked friends, here is this mornings fantasy musings....

I think pretty much EVERYTHING she says now is either a lie or a a veiled truth that has been so stretched out of shape to fit her narrative, its just complete πŸƒπŸ’©!
Get some serious mental help Aimee, you aren't wired up correctly, you really aren't!
And where was/is Dad, Shirl or Charlie?
If Aimee has been truthful about all the hurt she has been going thru over the weekend and they all watch her TT's, where are her family supporting her?
There has not been 1 sign that any of her immediate family have come around to check on her over the weekend or since, is there.
I also don't believe Harper is currently living at home, all the DUD's and lunchbox TT's are only done for the Doberhuns.
You don't deserve your following and definately not gifts - what brand doesn't want their name mentioned when they've do something over and above for some free advertising??? Ahhhhhh, NONE OF THEM!!!
Another lie from the Birkdale Bullshitter!
More and more people are seeing thru your bullshit Aimee, change your ways before u you lose all your followers!
Worra fake bleep, ye know worra i mean!! God she boils my piss of course she gona take a stranger up on goung for a date no other bleep would be seen died with her 🀬

Last edited:
  • Haha
I would, you could really help, unfortunately because you can only mention in the comments there is no where else you can go that I can think of, unless she has IG?
Yes without a doubt
It might save her life x
Up to her what she does but at least you can rest with a clear mind x
Could you ask her to follow u back so u can message her or if not maybe ask if she's had a recent breast check
Could you ask her in the comments to follow you as you have a genuine question to ask her? That way you could direct?
Thanks my lovelies - I asked her if I could ask a question privately and she followed me back. Bit odd to say 'Hi - about your tits...' but she's going to follow it up πŸ₯° I'll delete my post now x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For all our blocked friends, here is this mornings fantasy musings....

I think pretty much EVERYTHING she says now is either a lie or a a veiled truth that has been so stretched out of shape to fit her narrative, its just complete πŸƒπŸ’©!
Get some serious mental help Aimee, you aren't wired up correctly, you really aren't!
And where was/is Dad, Shirl or Charlie?
If Aimee has been truthful about all the hurt she has been going thru over the weekend and they all watch her TT's, where are her family supporting her?
There has not been 1 sign that any of her immediate family have come around to check on her over the weekend or since, is there.
I also don't believe Harper is currently living at home, all the DUD's and lunchbox TT's are only done for the Doberhuns.
You don't deserve your following and definately not gifts - what brand doesn't want their name mentioned when they've do something over and above for some free advertising??? Ahhhhhh, NONE OF THEM!!!
Another lie from the Birkdale Bullshitter!
More and more people are seeing thru your bullshit Aimee, change your ways before u you lose all your followers!
Harpers not there I'm 99 per cent sure of it I actually think she's with Wendy or amiees dad and amiees taking the pack up there and seeing Harper for a hour before school
As for the dish up dinners she will have it tommorrow for lunch I think πŸ€”

Reactions: 7
Definitely maybe say have you a Instagram or something, as I’d like to ask you something? You could potentially save her life x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion. One David two David's three Davids four, Halloween trees on the floor

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.