Thissinglemama #78 Mummy, why can’t I keep a man?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m home from work with strep and I’m living for this thread right now. This is the first thread I’ve read of hers, she comes up on my FYP regularly and as soon as she started the crying tit I knew there would be something on here about her, imagine my surprise when I found we were 78 threads deep!
enjoy, no need for a tv licence, your have all the entertainment you need😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m
Off to New York Thursday so I’m obv going to be playing even more catch up. Bloody hell at this rate sod Times Square I’m going to be in hotel room scrolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah cancel it....🤪🤪🤪
Seiously, enjoy!!❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m home from work with strep and I’m living for this thread right now. This is the first thread I’ve read of hers, she comes up on my FYP regularly and as soon as she started the crying tit I knew there would be something on here about her, imagine my surprise when I found we were 78 threads deep!
Hello 👋 welcome. We are a mad old bunch but fair and honest and actually nice people. Don’t worry what old Jules says about us 🤣🤣. Hope
You feel better soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m
Off to New York Thursday so I’m obv going to be playing even more catch up. Bloody hell at this rate sod Times Square I’m going to be in hotel room scrolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
New York will still be there in a years time. Aimless page may not be….
The decision is yours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m
New York is fab, have the best time x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The narcissist never ever admits fault, they will create holy hell and then carry on as if nothing has happened. They discard you once you're no longer useful to them, and they are ALWAYS the victim in any scenario. Sound familiar??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
511AF946-BCD1-4915-871D-AD2309DE4EFC.png
sorry if this has already been posted but… Ol’Debs has liked this comment on her insta!!!!!!
---
020E842C-DC9D-470C-9B1F-78BBC561019A.png
also…. !!!!! LOL what a tit storm aimless has created for D2!!!!!! his poor mum caught up in the cross fire!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder what Mamma Ds post will be tomorrow....I really hope she posts another one!!🙈

Keep your gob out of it Jules if she does post another one, you have embarrassed yourself enough today!! ✌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she never even met his mother. Yet he was moved in and tucked up with her family. This is the third bloke we've know her to do this with! How embarrassing is that, that strangers can see the pattern in your car crash love life. And there's a little girl in this tit storm. Many men Aimless is a first class hole. The poor girl couldn't even have a birthday without her mother's latest duck being involved. Absolutely dreadful!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The narcissist never ever admits fault, they will create holy hell and then carry on as if nothing has happened. They discard you once you're no longer useful to them, and they are ALWAYS the victim in any scenario. Sound familiar??
Pretty much every tiktoker these days!

• Heart
I’m not just saying this cos I don’t like the girl but I really don’t think she’s pretty . She’s not ugly but she’s very average , her make up makes her look a bit like a drag queen and that long hair is just awful 🙈

these people in her comments who live to watch her packed lunch & dish up dinners-must lead extremely sad lives . The tik tok weirdos make me worry for society
---
You hideous hideous thing you
Nostrils you could get lost in

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty much every tiktoker these days!
I think to put yourself out there like you're God's gift with a golden hole and to want to film yourself eye bleeping the camera every minute of the day, there surely has to be a narc element to your personality. It's just not normal IMO

• Heart
That Rebecca who has comments on David’s mums post has annoyed me because she’s more or less writing what I said word for word a couple of days ago on here 🙄🙄 I haven’t been commenting on anyone’s posts to do with this, so if anyone was wondering. It was not me 🙄🙄🙄
one of the commenters on Insta called me out for what I’ve written on here 🤣. Not giving them air time or mentioning them by name though because that’s what they want, people who are making accounts to comment on Insta and trying to beef with people/get attention on here need mental help more than Aimless. Think they do it to try and get a response out of our actual social media accounts which obviously I’m not stupid enough to do. I’m not mentioning anymore spam accounts or showing screenshots etc. of them on here at all. They’re troublecausers and don’t deserve the airtime.

Reactions: 16
It’s always chicken
Never lamb, or beef, or pork, I suppose those meats take a bit of looking after while cooking
I can’t believe how limited her own diet is, let alone Harpers
Utter laziness and disinterest in cooking. Always the same. She can make potato and leek soup, carrot and turnip mash and spag bol. Everything else is pre-packed and bunged in the the airfryer. Ffs, TT has literally thousands of step by step recipes.

I’m not just saying this cos I don’t like the girl but I really don’t think she’s pretty . She’s not ugly but she’s very average , her make up makes her look a bit like a drag queen and that long hair is just awful 🙈

these people in her comments who live to watch her packed lunch & dish up dinners-must lead extremely sad lives . The tik tok weirdos make me worry for society
---

Nostrils you could get lost in
Someone genuinely thought she was trans once, and didn’t realise until she had no makeup on that she was actually a woman. True story.

• Haha
I wonder what Mamma Ds post will be tomorrow....I really hope she posts another one!!🙈

Keep your gob out of it Jules if she does post another one, you have embarrassed yourself enough today!! ✌🤣
Maybe we should create some sort of code for if aimless has lied about the miscarriage or not. Like post a flower if she lied. Post an ocean scene if she didn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.