Thissinglemama #76 Boots kicked off, keys dumped, Aimee doesn’t care as long as she’s getting humped!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my job was making me carry on like that at 6am I would have to call it a day and find something else to do…

I am a single parent, I get up at 6am every day to have half hour to myself before I get my kids up and ready for school. We are all out of the house by 7:30 every week day to get to school/work on time. We all get back at 6pm and I get the next days uniforms ready, unpack/repack everyone’s bags and lunches then cook dinner and do homework etc before a shower and bed. Normal for the majority of the population I would say?

I Would pay good money to watch her live a “normal” life for a week - imagine it….a set amount of money to live off, meal planning to make sure the money stretched, no hand outs from the bank of dad, nobody running round doing your school runs (having to use breakfast and after school club and pay for the privilege), run ragged trying to get to work on time and home again before school club closes, trying to juggle dinner/homework/reading/quality time with your kids and maybe, just maybe, have a bit of time to yourself to breathe after yet another manic day….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think Dodgy Dave is MIA again?
She said he was going to have to help with the tree, but old Shirl did it in the end

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think Dodgy Dave is MIA again?
She said he was going to have to help with the tree, but old Shirl did it in the end
I was thinking the same..unless he's buried under the mahoosive pumkin🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am always up early . Take my asd daughter to her setting three days and it’s quite a drive . Homeschool her the other days
Then I go out to work in the evenings when hubby gets home
I sit down about 10 . And do everything in between what is mothers have to do
No help from family etc
She hasn’t got a clue !
And have a chronic iron and b12 deficiency which causes me to be in constant pain and exhausted
Just piss off aimee !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtf is she going on about? It’s obvious the video was a draft because the calendar was on the worktop on earlier posts. I don’t understand what she’s moaning about or other people tbh.
See if she did her 'job' right and moved the bleeping thing out the kitchen like any normal person she wouldn't have anyone questioning it. But lazy arse couldn't be fucked putting it away upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a half drunk fruit shoot sitting on the counter from the night before (actually it could’ve been there for a week with her) the (open) bin is right there! She has no pride in anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
There was a half drunk fruit shoot sitting on the counter from the night before (actually it could’ve been there for a week with her) the (open) bin is right there! She has no pride in anything.
She needs to have a look at her early TT, least in those she was always presentable, her hair brushed and often tied back, yes caked on make up and nasty long nails , but she made an effort. Now look her at 😫😫😫😫. She’s bat tit crazy !!

Reactions: 21
Don’t think she has responded to any of the comments on that video
She must of collapsed as she was up so early

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For all the blocked tattlers.....

She's an Arrogant Bint!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She's such a catch . Dicksplash Dave you gorrrra keeper there .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s not a good look for that Freshly Baked scrunchie she raves about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to have a look at her early TT, least in those she was always presentable, her hair brushed and often tied back, yes caked on make up and nasty long nails , but she made an effort. Now look her at 😫😫😫😫. She’s bat tit crazy !!
She's changed beyind all recognition, it's crazy!

Reactions: 10
All the huns on that video saying “keep being you “
Being what exactly???
A bat tit crazy overgrown toddler !! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.