Thissinglemama #76 Boots kicked off, keys dumped, Aimee doesn’t care as long as she’s getting humped!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long comments will last today 😀
On a happier note ,my new suite is coming today yay . I was up just before 6 hoovering, dusting and gutting the room all ready for it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder how long comments will last today 😀
On a happier note ,my new suite is coming today yay . I was up just before 6 hoovering, dusting and gutting the room all ready for it.
Loving what people are putting on her TT. It’s all true though so no Trolling going on. Normal people will react to her videos, cause she isn’t normal and she’s annoying more and more. Loving this for you Aims

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s getting more negative comments that good ones on that video this morning hahahaha. Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank your lucky stars ladies that you are not related to this bleeping weirdo .
It's mad , looking at this picture compared to when she first started ( she did look like a drag queen but she made an effort ) . This woman needs to come off tik Tok and get some normal routine in her life.

Reactions: 13
Iv taken to watching a goat and alpacas, more attractive more personality cleaner better parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re. her flushed appearance, it could be medication? Not sticking up for her in any way shape of form but I remember a side effect of taking Oxybutynin for Interstitial Cystitis was my face being red.

Reactions: 9
Imagine turning up to your 'job', cos TT is your 'job' Aimee, you've said it a million times, just fell out of bed, ranting and raving into a phone at 6am like a mad woman. And you call the trolls unhinged?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would also like to just point out that someone leaving a comment on a "creators" video asking a question, making an observation about something sitting on the bench, or simply having an opinion is NOT a troll!
The lady that commented about that calendar is an actual account and simply made an observation...she is NOT a troll.
That's whats wrong with half these TT creators who are full off themselves, unless you agree, love bomb them or blow smoke up their arse, you are a troll!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wtf is she going on about? It’s obvious the video was a draft because the calendar was on the worktop on earlier posts. I don’t understand what she’s moaning about or other people tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Re. her flushed appearance, it could be medication? Not sticking up for her in any way shape of form but I remember a side effect of taking Oxybutynin for Interstitial Cystitis was my face being red.
Or could just be the fact she’s bouncing around like a total tit in a bleeping ooodie when it’s not even cold out! Not being funny but I’m down south and it’s really warm today, I’ve got a t shirt on outside so would be baking inside in that thing! Even in the middle of winter, let alone now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Noticing Steph has started commenting again
I wonder if she is doing it on purpose so Aimless keeps doing these ridiculous videos
She has always been a mean girl , surely she can see Aimless is manic and spiralling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here you go my lovely
WOW who the duck wakes up and starts their day like that. She’s finally lost the frigging plot. AIMLESS nip down and see ya MH Nurse love cause you really aren’t right in the head. Also the state of you. Yes it’s 6.am but there’s no need to get straight on TT before you are washed and dressed. Take some bleeping pride in your appearance you absolute woman !!! Back in the day your hair was at least brushed and you wore clothes that fitted you. You’ve always been tit at applying make up so we won’t go there. You are a total disgrace and a massive embarrassment now !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.