Thissinglemama #75 With spicy rice, and three dead mice, And Disney plates all in a row

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum just said she would get me sectioned if I turned anything like Aimee🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Seriously if my daughter turned out like Aimless I’d be gutted, embarrassed and disown her. But most of all I’d be disappointed with myself that I had raised such a self obsessed narcissist. I’d want to know where I went so wrong
---
Shes screeching again. All that fake laughing.You can see shes fuming ....shes just been told one more violation and she'll lose her account .......oh dear
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOLKS let get her banned

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Finding it hard to function as an adult on a daily basis, but can still go shopping for Grinch christmas bits as long as she can put on the 'ill voice' πŸ™„.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she keep saying home bargain. It’s home bargains you stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she looks 'spaced out' again? Just look at those eyes! 😡
Meds and day time prosecco's not a great lunchtime choice Ehmey luv.
Screenshot_20230929_180013_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wonder how many more violations she needs before she’s booted off?
Also the more I see her shite coloured nails more it looks like a bum wipe has ripped on her wipe!!
---
Her head looks really stretched 😳
Her forehead is a five or six head these day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.