Thissinglemama #75 With spicy rice, and three dead mice, And Disney plates all in a row

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because she’s banging on about mental health YET AGAIN! She basically repeated everything she said yesterday. That’s it. Maybe tiktok thinks it’s too triggering (as much as I hate that word)

Reactions: 15
It looks like even TT is getting fed up with hearing the whiny 🐃💩 that comes out of her mouth now! 🤣
First sip of the day 😉
View attachment 2480203
Why has she a full face of makeup with those ridiculous winged eyeliner. I’m starting to think she doesn’t do these first thing. She draws the curtains and pretends to do packed lunches. Little H goes to school with grewl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically same crap as usual.. managed to get the video before sound was taken off

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Tell me why she thinks dippy dave is a good catch..? He wasn't good enough for the previous missus and children, who all survive thrive without him!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she is still saying that’s a natural tan! What a bleeping liar! She couldn’t lie straight in bed that one!
How is it a natural tan the girl don’t leave her house unless she really really has to. If that’s the tan you get from walking to front door to car and back again I’m moving to her area

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched that video.
What a load of bollocks
I do not think it’s appropriate stating her “mental health nurse “ tells her to talk about MH on her page .
That’s unprofessional of the nurse if it’s the case as clearly Aimee talks shite
And if it’s not true it’s bang out of order
The only reason she is banging on about David is because it’s been mentioned here he hasn’t been supporting her
Aimeee we want commission at this point !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a big fat LIAR no way did ( her) MH nurse say don’t you ever stop talking about your MH on TT. This witch is so full of shite she must be covered in flies🤮. If she even has a MH nurse which I’m not convinced of. She would be a professional and would not say that: god knows what she thinks of Aimee if she does exist though; I’m sorry but I can’t see any health professional saying plaster it all over SM it’s good for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a big fat LIAR no way did ( her) MH nurse say don’t you ever stop talking about your MH on TT. This witch is so full of shite she must be covered in flies🤮. If she even has a MH nurse which I’m not convinced of. She would be a professional and would not say that: god knows what she thinks of Aimee if she does exist though; I’m sorry but I can’t see any health professional saying plaster it all over SM it’s good for you!
The MH nurse is one in her practice that’s an advanced practitioner nurse who’s has MH training. She doesn’t just see aimless for her MH, but she’ll do smears, contraceptions and whatever else & they can prescribe.

She’s not just employed to be on call 24/7 for that lying pathetic attention seeking narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The first thing any MH professional will say is remove yourself from SM if it’s causing you to struggle
That’s what my daughter was told
She is a liar

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What else odd she going to talk about now ??😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

the bleeping drip …..me and dirty Dave went to M&S 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How is it a natural tan the girl don’t leave her house unless she really really has to. If that’s the tan you get from walking to front door to car and back again I’m moving to her area
It’s those fkn lights. Marvellous they are 🤣🤣

I’m slobbing today, I tried to work this morning but it just wasn’t happening, normally I can at least do something, so I’ve ordered a McDonald’s for lunch, (without a ring light) and I’m resting up. Tomorrow I will go back to my studio and start again.
I can’t watch her right now because she’s a bleep.

Sending love to you all. 🍔 🍟

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What else odd she going to talk about now ??😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

the bleeping drip …..me and dirty Dave went to M&S 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bet today it’s they went for a walk to the village and had day drinks cos isn’t it harpers weekend at her dads?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.