Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Hey Aimee you know why you’re tired?
1) your diet is atrocious and lacking in any nutrients
2) you don’t do anything to wear you out during the day so you don’t sleep at night and that’s why you feel so shit in the morning
3) drinking alcohol affects sleep and that’s another reason

drinking that green juice (which I think your bath water probably looks like that when you have your yearly bath) is not going to reverse years of abusing food and alcohol.

Im just back from the gym, I didn’t sleep well but I got up and went & now I feel energised for the day. Also have already burnt off 500 calories and done 100 mins of exercise. I’d rather have my life than using mind numblingly boring bullshit to gain attention off brain dead idiots who hang off your every word because their own lives are as vacuous as yours

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is she screeching

and yes Aimee you are a nobody
If any of her exes are watching the loser, she'll be giving them ptsd the way she's waving that ham around 🤣

I can imagine what she's like at events, strutting around like she owns the place. I'd say the girls got the measure of her and you don't have to be a gynaecologist to know a cunt when you see one, as the saying goes 🫢
---
And Vav said she was putting her phone on airplane mode.. but she has to make another rant.
Err no one called you pretty Vag 🤣 youre the bullying space raider looking twunt. No fear of confusion. Aimless was sat on her own. No one likes her or you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
Her current content just isn’t sustainable long term. Aimee started her platform with the single mama spin, but she really isn’t relatable to single mums out there at all and doesn’t provide any content that shows the struggles of been a single parent or offering advise that people can relate too. Her content is whatever the next brand with pay her for, she has no morals and will sell anything even if she’s never used it before. It’s all about making money and been greedy. Her content isn’t funny, current or fresh, shes so dull so not sure why she has followers who wet themselves over her. They must be thick as mince, I despair at the world we live in when people like Aimee are an inspiration to people 🤢

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Vavs just said they’re going to the Ivy for dinner.. what state are Aimee and harper gonna turn up in? Aimee over dressed and h with the Tupac hoody?

• Haha
  • Sick

Maz81

VIP Member
I think it’s time for Aimee to give up going to these events, she just doesn’t fit in or really match the vibe that the brand are going for, so not too sure why they invite her tbh. It must little embarrassing for her when she turns up and she sticks out like a sore thumb. I think I would feel anxious in those situations so I’m not sure how an anxiety riddled Aimee rocks up to these events with people that she has nothing in common with cos I know I couldn’t go if I had anxiety like she claims too. She really does need to sort out her dress sense aswell cos it makes her look older than what she is and it’s just not what people wear anymore. Very odd

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Right bitches....serious question....is she colour blind!?! Green joggers and a lilac tshirt, face shinning like a new penny and makeup like Dame Edna!!
Wtf....creased 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
What the fuck has aimless come dressed as???? Has her cases been stolen and she's just thrown togeather what she had 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is actually one of the worst outfits she put togeather and that's saying something considering she's been to events dressed as a gigantic dildo with matching balls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
Does the lass ever go to a concert, gig, event or show that she actually enjoys and has paid for herself or does she only turn out when it’s gifted. She has no personal interests that she shows on her TT. What music does she actually like, does she ever go to the cinema or watch a show!! She’s so boring, her dress sense is shite and her make up is bloody awful. Oh and why does the shape of her downward mouth and lips give me the ick 🤢 they just weird and the way she eats is disgusting!

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
So Mrs Anxiety can go out with her eyes looking like that to a busy supermarket where people will look and stare when she could simply do a uber or woosh (or whatever it is called) home delivery.
She thrives on attention and loves people looking at her in a good or bad way!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Maz81

VIP Member
She bought everything Barbie related before (and after) movie was released due to her being Barbie obsessed. To my knowledge she hasn't watched the movie yet. She certainly didn't make a post reviewing it.

She said they couldn't go to the cinema to watch it due to her (and Harper's) anxiety but would wait till it came available on Sky. Fuck all else was said about it.

She's as fake as they come. She has no bonding/relationship with her daughter. Utterly despicable person.
Exactly, she can’t go to the cinema sue to anxiety but she manages bottomless brunch, events and gigs!!
She’s like a chameleon and modifies her personality and likes to suit her content. Does Aimee really know who she is as a person or is she just a puppet been told to like/love a brand because she’ll get paid to say it. The clown make up, the love for barbie, the grinch and Percy pig at her age, the terrible dress sense, stupid over the top Scouse accent and hideous laugh that sounds like muttley the dog. Honestly one of the worst influencers I’ve come across. She never looks clean or put together. She gets up with her hair all over the place and her one eyed wink cos she’s probably still pie eyed drunk from the night before with her croaky voice thinking she’s mint! I wouldn’t fucking dare. Don’t even get me started on the state of her house or her parenting skills cos she’s just the worst at parenting that child or putting her first.

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
Yep Vag why are you always throwing her under the bus ??? Stop blowing smoke up her arse, like her family as it doesn’t help her to ever move forwards - or maybe you don’t want her to !!! #narc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick