Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
If my family were coming over I'd tidy and clean up. Imagine if that's the state when shes attempted to tidy up 😳 so much clutter and crap needs to be thrown out!
Charlie will need a detol bath when she gets home

Wonder if granny gash flash is drink driving??
---
Wendy moaning about her “poorly” hands.
She’s got to a good age before getting arthritis.
Imagine having your whole body riddled with it since your twenties and it’s now completely destroying you inside out and you’re early forties. By her age, I reckon I’ll be in a wheelchair, if not, bedridden and I still go to work full time.

Get to fuck ya melon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

mumz

VIP Member
Charlie’s cooking
Shirl’s talking into the phone
Charlie can’t work the air fryer
Aimee comes in kitchen
Shirl: Aimee you don’t have to do anything today, what are you doing out here?

Ermmm today? Just today? She does fuck all every day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
It really annoys me when people buy frilly clothes for their kids but never iron them so they look awful.. h looks so unkept... would it have taken her so long to have ran an iron over the shoulder of h dress... lazy bitch.
Even that advert she did the dress is creased. Considering she has money her and h look cheap and dirty all the time.
While I'm on about the lazy scruff bag ... she says she cleans and tidies the utility room every night. There was more shit on that floor than just cat food and cat-hair.... that room must really stink.
If my parents felt the need to make a comment to me how clean my house was looking at the moment I'd be utterly embarrassed, all she does is shop and eat in front of her phone.... why is she not taking care of the home her child lives in.
Aimless is a dirty cow pass it on.
Also........ well I've started now 🤣 I find it such a massive red flag h attaches herself to pretty much most adults in their life, it shows how little interaction aimless give her and she clings to all those that actually do like ole shirl and vav.
For a stay at home parent like aimless it's so shameful.
Last one how pale is h, we've had a few days of nice weather, my daughter is the same age, very fair skin and blonde hair. She's gotten a lovely colour this week. she wears factor 50, has a mini one in her bag for school so she doesn't burn and wears a cap when she's playing out in the garden in the evening or at her activities... she hasn't burnt but has got a lovely healthy glow. Has h just been sat at her dinning table colouring? No wonder she's always ill.
Right I'm done for now.... need to get my busy day started. Have a great Saturday everyone. 💖
---

Reactions: 25

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t get spending a fortune on a hotel when you are hardly there? Premier Inn all the way & even that’s not cheap in Manchester on a Fri/Sat night either.
If it was a resort where you are spending time then fair enough.

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I hate the word ick so can't use it but it infuriates me when her and Beefy lip sync Beefy looks like she's about four days behind and Shamless smiles with teeth when she doesn't know the words 🤣🤣
She's never ever mentioned liking girls aloud, don't seem to remember her posting when Sarah died but I can guarantee it now tomorrow will be all "it was so emotional seeing what they did for Sarah" - the fact that she had to mention her and Cheryl Cole share the same birthday and she said "she won't even know I'm there" surprised she didn't tell us all that Cheryl follows her! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Well done @mumz for your hilarious but true thread suggestion!!!

You’ve won Aimless’s cleaning lady for a day!
You too can have a “clean” house like she does!!!

Congratulations 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Who called the emotional tributes to Sarah?

and she’s done loads in a weekend… Aimee sweetheart - that’s a normal weekend for most of us, having every day filled
Im dead at Family party 🤣🤣 few egg buttys & a flake cake with your mum & sister is hardly a party you clown 🤡

• Haha
Steph has been very clever though with this hasn't she. Completely dropped Aimee in it and let every know how unpopular and unliked she is in the influencer circle to be left on her own all evening, but at the same time made it look like she cares. And we all know that Aimee will read it like that - my bestie Steph sticking up for me. When in reality with friends like that you don't need enemies!

• Heart