Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ehmey's pic of Vav on the left & Vav's pic of herself on the right.

Ehmeys pic is being slimmed down by her filter that's why she looks thinner I think.

1000084063.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why bother taking H? Why not include them?
I’m guessing no one was willing to babysit so she has dragged H along and ruined her weekend. God forbid she does this stuff when H is at her dads, she palmed her off last weekend for her girls night as well.
---
Hang on thinking about it, H SHOULD be at her dads this weekend surely??

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing no one was willing to babysit so she has dragged H along and ruined her weekend. God forbid she does this stuff when H is at her dads, she palmed her off last weekend for her girls night as well.
---
Hang on thinking about it, H SHOULD be at her dads this weekend surely??
Completely agree. Showing it though, she obviously knows people are going to say something. She wants the drama. We predicting a clap back in the morning. “H wanted to stay in” etc.

Reactions: 11
The secondhand embarrassment I got from the margarita vid “do u want a margarita?” Imagine doing that in public. Aimee cut your hair to your collarbone.. it’ll look so much better and be a lot more manageable

Reactions: 17
It really annoys me when people buy frilly clothes for their kids but never iron them so they look awful.. h looks so unkept... would it have taken her so long to have ran an iron over the shoulder of h dress... lazy witch.
Even that advert she did the dress is creased. Considering she has money her and h look cheap and dirty all the time.
While I'm on about the lazy scruff bag ... she says she cleans and tidies the utility room every night. There was more tit on that floor than just cat food and cat-hair.... that room must really stink.
If my parents felt the need to make a comment to me how clean my house was looking at the moment I'd be utterly embarrassed, all she does is shop and eat in front of her phone.... why is she not taking care of the home her child lives in.
Aimless is a dirty cow pass it on.
Also........ well I've started now 🤣 I find it such a massive red flag h attaches herself to pretty much most adults in their life, it shows how little interaction aimless give her and she clings to all those that actually do like ole shirl and vav.
For a stay at home parent like aimless it's so shameful.
Last one how pale is h, we've had a few days of nice weather, my daughter is the same age, very fair skin and blonde hair. She's gotten a lovely colour this week. she wears factor 50, has a mini one in her bag for school so she doesn't burn and wears a cap when she's playing out in the garden in the evening or at her activities... she hasn't burnt but has got a lovely healthy glow. Has h just been sat at her dinning table colouring? No wonder she's always ill.
Right I'm done for now.... need to get my busy day started. Have a great Saturday everyone. 💖
---

Reactions: 25
Do we reckon she was going to wear the dress, but dripped it down herself so had to change? 😂

In the pic with vav & H why is vavs hand mahoosive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A 9 year old on a Friday night out in Manchester with 2 lushes.......yer her mother can't take her anywhere by herself?
Ffs

Reactions: 14