Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Her face, she was absolutely broken over the wrong order.
Love that for her.

And Wendy you are the reason Aimee is like she is. She’s an adult, albeit not a very high functioning one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lassie21

VIP Member
Jealousy comes to mind someone has said in the comments!! Are u ok love? Jealous of what exactly....someone who has zero pride in herself and her home, who never stops complaining, who can't cope without bring molly coddled by her parents on the daily, who doesn't wash her hair for days on end and goes out of the house looking like Mr. Tumbles aunt, aye ok love if you say so!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
That Jasmines husband has babysit Harper before. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it personally.
I think this is definitely an issue where some us will agree to disagree. When you work in a specific sector/field/area it can make you think differently. I have heard things over the years that have had a massive impact on my own parenting and the choices I have made. I would never let my children stay with unfamiliar men.

No offence intended by the way xx

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
"I'm so proud of myself......" 🙄

You drove on the motorway for a couple of hours, checked into an expensive hotel, went to a 'non' event, quaffed on free food and champagne and probably told a heap of non-truths and then went to bed, pissed and cuddling your Mr Bean bear!

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I hope she's got through the night after the awful incident she suffered.

Imagine getting comforted by your mum because you'll have to have noodles instead of mcdonald's. Grow the fuck up.

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Great thread title @Trapped_soul 👏🏻

Your prize is an appointment to have your eye bags done, so you too can look like you’ve done ten rounds with Mike Tyson 🥳

Apart from her lying about using filters, and sucking off bananas to cure anxiety, I don’t think she’s done anything else worth mentioning!

Edited to add: Had to amend the title to fit ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sloobsc

Surley £40 of macdonalds and the delivery driver gives you one medium bag that you can feel mostly drinks in at the door, youd say then ‘is this it? Thats not right’ rather than take the piddly bag in open it and THEN realise oh this isnt it

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
The colour does absolutely nothing for her 😕
That dress is such a pale, insipid pink colour (like the piece of mutton that's wearing it!) and FFS Aimee, you're NOT Scouse Barbie, enough of the Barbie clothing, hot pink outfits all the time 🤢 - OTHER COLOURS ARE AVAILABLE and acting like you're 20. You might feel like you are, but you're nearly 40, it's time to grow up.

There is nothing worse than an older woman trying to look younger by dressing in outfits aimed at 20 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
So she can push herself to go to an event with strangers in London, but never drives to Blackpool to see her Sister, she always has to go to her.....if I was Charlie I'd be telling her to stick it up her hoop!!!
---
Ps....sorry thanks for new thread, love that for her!! 🤣🤣

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
No one in her house gets offended so how come she blocks in 0.2 seconds when someone says they don’t like her dress or something she doesn’t agree with.. because the bloody ball bag is offended!

Aimee you don’t do humour or lighthearted posts, you do shit hauls shit dinners and clapbacks
Urgh, I didn’t even get halfway through that shitok before I turned it off.
She just chats pure shit 💩 and her nails annoy me, get them sorted you tramp!!

Also, if you get that bothered by people getting offended on TikTok, off you fuck then you giant ball bag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25