Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
£163 in primark, let that sink in £163!!!!! Jesus wept, I can feed a family of 5 for 2 weeks on that! She is so detached from reality!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

katyhorne

If her brand deal is with Aldi, then I can’t believe how wrong Aldi have got it. Charlie would have been a million times more suited to it than her snobby sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She fucked up big time by removing that big hedge at the back didn't she ... zooooooooooooom as the train goes past! She must hear them a lot more now too without a bit of a sound barrier.

And yes Aimee, you can come round to see my house any day of the week - unannounced! I'm a single mum who works full time and my house still doesn't look like yours! I don't believe for one second that she didn't have a rapid tidy around before she filmed that video!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Web30

VIP Member
Are these bar events worth the drive down and hotel stay? I wouldn't bother unless more local, just seems an effort for a.few drinks and a free bag of makeup.

Reactions: 28

immaturecow

There is nothing I hate more on a night out than somebody constantly filming me or taking pictures. Just let me be drunken disorderly in peace

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Those euro tshirts are giving council estate mum with a vinyl business! The most horrendous thing I've seen all week!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Here’s the first transition and she’s had to include “the girls”
That fucking dress with her fat corned beef thighs hanging out of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my god she never ever fails does she!

That dress would be AWFUL on someone a size 6 aged 20. Aimless, for the love of God, just stop itttttt 🥴

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Is it normal to make a big deal of your birthday at 39? To the point of getting your mates out a week before it and you get a dessert saying happy birthday. I would understand it for a special birthday but I don’t know, I wouldn’t ask my friends to go on a night out just for my birthday now I’m in my 30s.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's practically crying in that video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell get a grip you fat knacker. Mrs money bags can surely just order again she hardly has to wait for a refund 🙄

• Haha
That jackanory this morning :rolleyes: Why is she ordering from a McDonalds which is that far away, and why would that branch deliver to her in the first place if that was the case? I smell bullshit.

Then her comment about her child being hungry and it taking 10 minutes to sort that pizza out - so why didn't you do that in the first place?! She's so full of 💩 it's unbelievable.