Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Wendy is the ultimate enabler in Aimee’s life.. but why is she? Is it cos she was a shit mother when they were growing up? Is it because Greg isn’t the dad? It’s strange how she blows smoke up one daughter’s ass and the other one is expected to be at her beck and call.

I don’t believe either Aimee or Wendy have anxiety driving - they’re just simply too selfish to drive all the way to Charlie as they can’t drink drive and Blackpool is probably beneath them.

Charlie may be a bit ott on her videos with the nips & the hair flick but she’s more of a mother than those 2 lushes anyday. Charlie’s never pulled up about Ralph being rude in videos, he always looks presentable and clean & in clothes that’s not 3 sizes too big! And she’s always cleaning her house, showering and cooking decent meals.

That greasy cunt can’t even cook a decent meal unless she’s getting her fishy hole filled, her kids rude and looks like a orphaned throwback from the 90s in the Tupac hoody and the trousers that rival those of Sean from this England. And being “tired” and Wendy being so proud of her and for what? Looking like a massive greasy pink dildo chugging free drinks and making a video that made the event look shit? It’s hardly like she’s done a 12 hr shift, saved 3 lives and single handedly ran an over crowded understaffed hospital ward.

The quicker this twat hits reality the better
---
Apologies for the rant but they’ve really wound me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

mumz

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Chloe123456

VIP Member
“The thing is about our house is we don’t get easily offended” she said this statement twice in the longest video ever of her being offended that people don’t find her hilarious over a jacket potato and gravy. I personally didn’t find it weird & thought she was completely OTT. Stop making your whole personality shopping, eating & what H has for tea.
---
“Some people need to stay off social media” ironic that she said that.
I find clapbacks so boring !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Userom

VIP Member
Fucking hell that McDonald’s video…. Wendy saying ‘Shocking’ in the background got me 😂😂😂 its a McDonald’s order gone wrong not a bloody planned criminal scam for gods sake. Catpiss tearing up at the thought of just fries and 2 drinks …. stay strong pissy you can survive this shocking tragedy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Do you know what's annoying aimless? When your entire weeks food shop budget is £40 and you have a surprise bill pop up and have to starve so your kids can eat the little you have in until the next week 🙂

Shut the fuck up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Thissinglemama #117 it’s all about the angles, lies & slimming thicker thighs!

Early thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
That dress makes her look like a badly packed packet of sausage meat , wrong colour for her skin tone

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lassie21

VIP Member
5 seconds in and I'd say social media isn't for you love! Who do you think you are! Everyone is always in the wrong it's never you, you are just perfect!

Have a look at yourself ffs!! 😡😡🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
Ha ha this morning’s drivel fest ‘some people should stay off social media’ - think you need to take your own advice Shaimee !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
This cunt wouldn't know tired if it slapped her in the face with a big wet fish.

I work nights I'm on my feet the whole shift heavy lifting ect. I swear to god if my mum spoke about me like that for driving to an event I'd head butt her and tell her to get a grip. I tell you what tho she was proud when I completed a marathon back in April. Now that was hard work hun.

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
That Primark haul pretty much sums up why she's single. What man in their right mind would want to date someone who's nearly 40 and wets their knickers over SpongeBob jammies?

• Haha