Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title @Trapped_soul 👏🏻

Your prize is an appointment to have your eye bags done, so you too can look like you’ve done ten rounds with Mike Tyson 🥳

Apart from her lying about using filters, and sucking off bananas to cure anxiety, I don’t think she’s done anything else worth mentioning!

Edited to add: Had to amend the title to fit ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wtf do bananas have to do with anxiety 😒
They help apparently. I did read they do help reduce stress but she’s exaggerating by saying she’ll eat the whole bunch. But eating a whole bunch is ridiculous because she’s sugar loading and she’ll put weight on

Reactions: 10
She can’t possibly eat the whole bunch. She’ll be swinging through the street of London going ooh ooh like a monkey
---
She can’t possibly eat the whole bunch. She’ll be swinging through the street of London going ooh ooh like a monkey
Sorry baboon sound much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread and great title ❤ I’m off on my holidays tomorrow ✈ Looking forward to catching up when I get back with all the updates on stinkymamma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Strange how there's never been anymore mention of the DVLA investigation - so it confirms she either lied to her huns about how bad her anxiety is, lied about her anxiety meds or lied to her gp to actually get the meds - general outcome - SHE IS A FLUFFING LIAR!!!

Strange how there's never been anymore mention of the DVLA investigation - so it confirms she either lied to her huns about how bad her anxiety is, lied about her anxiety meds or lied to her gp to actually get the meds - general outcome - SHE IS A FLUFFING LIAR!!!
6 week wait for an outcome so should be any time for it as she went for her medical on 13th May

Reactions: 16
She's arrived in London but ofcourse there was drama 🙄
She wouldnt have content unless there was drama. 💩💩💩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh piss off you absolute drama queen.
we all know you had a McDonalds and a kfc on the way
Nothing better that getting pissed up and driving hey shamey.
You are an utter fraud

• Haha
It makes me 🤢 the amount of arse lickers in her comments telling her how brave she is for getting there 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she never get tired listening to herself moaning about herself!!! Ohh piss off....

PkdntmnKGzK2O4g4cr.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.