Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't have to apologise for looking a state love...we are well aware you look like that on the daily, we aren't shocked!! The wig is minging the majority of the time!!

Reactions: 18
Bananas being mentioned again for her non existent anxiety. Away and ram them up your hoop Aimee.

Reactions: 24
The way this woman lies so easily is actually really worrying. D2 had a lucky escape and I bet he knows it too.

Reactions: 18
She really is one ugly fat fuck!!! Brush your hair you manky trollop!!!

Reactions: 13
That pizza looks like someone threw up on it. How bloody wasteful is she too cooking a whole garlic bread and Turkish bread but only eating a little bit of it …

although I’m sure she’ll scoff the rest

Reactions: 16
Harper won’t take that bloody pizza to school tomorrow! I don’t think I’ve ever known her to take left over pizza to school! It will be thrown in the bin like the rest of the food she wastes!

Reactions: 19
Yea remember Aimee you did ‘very impressive work’ for your dad - your words

Don’t forget about the children’s clothes shop when you were working your three jobs. The receipts are all there it’s in your bloody videos ya turnip

Reactions: 17
Yea remember Aimee you did ‘very impressive work’ for your dad - your words

Don’t forget about the children’s clothes shop when you were working your three jobs. The receipts are all there it’s in your bloody videos ya turnip
ya turnip

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.