Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion was mine!

Aimee’s the gift that keeps on giving, this time with the black brows looking like harpers been let loose with a sharpie 😂

Got daddy dearest (or is that uncle?) for tea all week, an extra plate of food for her to finger before serving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Great thread title 👏🏻😁
I’ve been a bit absent I’m so busy with work, trying to finish up commissions, and packing for my holiday, it’s a belated honeymoon, you know with the husband who can’t stand me. Sucks to be me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can her hunz not see how much 💩 she talks ?

Cant do proper shops & meal plan for her & her child but can for & her dad ? Its the blimmen same. Notva takeaway in sight which just goes to show she simply cannot be arsed so orders in.

She dresses like a child, act likes a child…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cheers for the new thread and funny thread title.

You know she’s a boring witch when it’s taking a few days to through a thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cheers for the new thread and funny thread title.

You know she’s a boring witch when it’s taking a few days to through a thread 😂😂
I know we used to fly through them but her content is drier than the Sahara at the moment. She’s a really boring witch, we need pissed up on a live Aimee back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we used to fly through them but her content is drier than the Sahara at the moment. She’s a really boring witch, we need pissed up on a live Aimee back 😂
She needs to branch out into other areas of TikTok or change her name to thisboringmama

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The donut video this morning 🙄 Sad because she forgot to shove them down her throat last night - WTAF! She must have been drunk last night as I can’t see her forgetting about those sugary delights waiting in the kitchen for her otherwise.

You carry on eating all this tit Aimee, it’s already catching up on you weightwise. But before long it’ll be health wise too and then you’ll be really sorry. Actually, thinking about it she probably won’t be. As it still won’t be her fault, she’ll find someone/something else to blame.

Reactions: 13
Stuffing her face with Krispy Kremes!

Who in the right mind has a donut as the first thing they eat?

Her diet is awful, Aimee put down the donut, have some cereal or those elasticated pants won’t fit soon!

Attachments

• Sick
Thanks for the new thread, 115, love that for her 🤣🤣. Krispy Kremes for breakfast and not wanting to get dressed today....🤢 and what a lazy mare!
Each to their own and all, but I really can't understand how she eats so much shite, doesn't do any exercise and can feel well every day, if baffles me!

Me, I try to eat healthy..ish 🙈 I've been and done an 8mile walk this morning all before 11am, and she is sitting in her hovel, thinking it's a flex to not get dressed! I don't get it!

Reactions: 14
Stuffing her face with Krispy Kremes!

Who in the right mind has a donut as the first thing they eat?

Her diet is awful, Aimee put down the donut, have some cereal or those elasticated pants won’t fit soon!
Don’t forget she doesn’t really like sweet things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Thanks for the new thread, 115, love that for her 🤣🤣. Krispy Kremes for breakfast and not wanting to get dressed today....🤢 and what a lazy mare!
Each to their own and all, but I really can't understand how she eats so much shite, doesn't do any exercise and can feel well every day, if baffles me!

Me, I try to eat healthy..ish 🙈 I've been and done an 8mile walk this morning all before 11am, and she is sitting in her hovel, thinking it's a flex to not get dressed! I don't get it!
I’m not leaving the house today, I went out out last night and I’m shattered and starving. I’ve got maccies on the way 😂

But I’ve been up since 6, showered, cleaned the house and sorted everything out for tomorrow.

Back to the gym tomorrow but I did enough dancing last night so I’m allowed a treat today. I’ll be back on it tomorrow
---
Don’t forget she doesn’t really like sweet things 🤣🤣
And doesn’t really eat

• Haha
I’m not leaving the house today, I went out out last night and I’m shattered and starving. I’ve got maccies on the way 😂

But I’ve been up since 6, showered, cleaned the house and sorted everything out for tomorrow.

Back to the gym tomorrow but I did enough dancing last night so I’m allowed a treat today. I’ll be back on it tomorrow
---

And doesn’t really eat
You have earned the rest day in the house girl!! Every day is a rest day in the house for Aimee, well unless she is shopping! 🤣🤣

Shame she can’t be arsed to drag herself out of her pit to get something wholesome for tea and make sure she has all H’s packed lunch stuff in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title is class!

Her dads been there a week and he had had jacket potato twice and microwave mash twice
Lucky him 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You have earned the rest day in the house girl!! Every day is a rest day in the house for Aimee, well unless she is shopping! 🤣🤣
She’s probably exhausted from cooking Greg’s dinner all week, pressing a few buttons on the airfryer and microwave is backbreaking work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.