Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @ChubClubThug you win the pile of smashed Disney dinner plates but first you need to claim on your insurance to get them 🤣🤣🤣

The big filthy six toed narcissistic gremlin is gaslighting galore (she doesn't like cheese don't you know, but she’ll test cheese cake because she’ll do anything for the toothless brainless ones 😬 well just take their money)

Threatening to stop taste testing ramming food down her gullet quicker than she gulps Kylie cos people calling her out..

STILL looks like she hasn't washed for a month and in need of a sheep dip - those poor decorators and floor people, hope they’re vaccinated

Has 24hr camera with guard (officer doofy) but it’s really a posh ring doorbell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just commented on the old thread not realising it was about to close.

I’m sure she’s had cheese cake before and liked it because I remember people commenting how weird it is she liked cheesecake and cheese flavoured crisps! She’s such a bleeping liar

Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread and title❤
Some of those dobertwats need locking up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’m sure she’s had cheese cake before and liked it because I remember people commenting how weird it is she liked cheesecake and cheese flavoured crisps! She’s such a bleeping liar
She had tiramasu on her birthday last year
Shes as fake as they come

Reactions: 17
She had tiramasu on her birthday last year
Shes as fake as they come
Reposting here as I put this in the last thread 😃
Enjoying tiramisu
It contains mascarpone cheese
And yes she’s had cheesecake before
Before anyone gets too excited, she didn’t say she won’t taste test ever again
She said she won’t taste test any food she doesn’t like!
IMG_5181.jpeg
IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5180.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Gorgeous thread tittle. I’ve gone right back to the beginning of her thread (not having a particularly mobile day today, so wanted to read) I’ve been here since the first thread, and reading and looking at all the photos from a couple of years, wow, her decline in everything from her house, personal care, looks everything has just disintegrated. She is addicted to TikTok it’s all she cares about, what a bleeping tragedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

My husband is one of those weirdos who says he doesn’t like cheese but he eats pizza, cheeseburgers, wotsits, quavers etc 🤣🤣 won’t touch a chunk of cheddar though 🙈 I don’t get it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My husband is one of those weirdos who says he doesn’t like cheese but he eats pizza, cheeseburgers, wotsits, quavers etc 🤣🤣 won’t touch a chunk of cheddar though 🙈 I don’t get it 🤣
Man after my own heart 🤣🤣
I'm the same, and I don't like eggs either, but give me an omelette and I'm happy🤣🤣
She's just a liar and knows exactly how to get the comments and sympathy flowing😡

• Haha
Nah she knew what she was doing with that apology video the fact she captioned it "don't say anything to the other person" knowing full well her little minions would , there was no need to pick that comment out , she could've just said there's been comments etc , sly ...very sly 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Wasn’t she bragging about eating a packet of Cheddars in bed at some point after coming home drunk?

That’s bleeping hilarious, I’m an uneducated jobless hag but I’ve never felt the need to apologise for eating a cheesecake in my 44 years of life on this planet. It’s absolutely ludicrous and something you could imagine in a satirical comedy based on Influencers. This is her life. This is how her bills are paid. How mortifying.

The apology though, masterclass in how to make the apologiser come across like a victim and now needs to be pitied. Didn’t work for me, but I’m sure those people sharing that one brain cell will fall for it.

Reactions: 34
Loving the new thread title 🤣🤣🤣
She needs to become a university case study !
We are seeing a full blown narc in action again
Buckle up hags for the next instalment of the Aimee me me me show 🤣

• Haha
Everyone keeps commenting that she’s got a daughter who’s OBSESSED with cheese so it won’t go to waste but she won’t even have cheese on a sandwich or burger (until she got a cheeseburger recently). So no Harper isn’t obsessed with cheese at all 🙄

• Haha
A young girl posted pics of the Zara outfit. She looks stunning in it unlike Priscilla pig

Reactions: 10
Dozens upon dozens of huns now coming for that lady! It’s actually repulsive! It’s okay for them to kick off on someone online but not anyone else to say what they think? All for some random woman on tiktok! They’re VILE!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
91 comments on that original comment she’s used! She’s such a master manipulator

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Dozens upon dozens of huns now coming for that lady! It’s actually repulsive! It’s okay for them to kick off on someone online but not anyone else to say what they think? All for some random woman on tiktok! They’re VILE!!!!
I don’t watch Aimee and haven’t for a long time, I blocked her a long time ago, or she blocked me (think it was over me not liking the dress for the wedding) so I see what is posted here, but I can only imagine the tit that poor woman is getting from that comment, I got hounded for my dress comment.
Aimee your huns are the biggest bullies and trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.