Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's made not liking or touching cheese her whole personality, but then buys cheesecakes (from m&s) knowing full well she wouldn't like them.

She's a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At the Beauty Crop event in Greece last year on her birthday
With a tiramisu as her birthday cake
Tiramisu contains mascarpone cheese
She loved it
IMG_5180.jpeg
IMG_5181.jpeg
IMG_5179.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Not aimless doing a paid ad for AirUp water bottles last year, claiming she takes one to bed etc and now is drinking Fiji water which just so happens to be ok TikTok shop, making an effort to ‘stay hydrated’ cos she also happens to be feeling poorly but water is helping

Her Huns are buttoned up the back

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg that video 😂😂😂😂 I’ve never seen a bigger narcissist or someone playing the victim in my life. You can tell she was completely taking the piss saying things like never again will I do this etc trying to disguise it as genuine but so blatant she’s being sarcastic

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
“Apology” video with a side of gaslighting…

duck off aimee you calculated bleep

instead of taste testing, how’s about you go test your shower cos you look absolutely filthy..
She couldn’t be any more insincere if her life depended on it. She’s a nasty, horrible woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear she has had cheese cake before because i remember her saying that it’s weird because she doesn’t like cheese but likes cheese cake!! I bet she finished those pudding straight after film her gcse drama production!! 😂😂
She has!!! I’m sure of it because we all commented at the time funny how she likes cheese cake and cheese flavoured crisps

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.