Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2325 calories in that McDonald’s order

And there is NO WAY she didn’t expect to be eating everything she ordered.

‘Back up burger’ is the funniest thing she has ever said!! 🤣🤣🤣 that think is a bleeping entree and we all know it

That cheese burger will be scoffed as well

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ffs
Two burgers
Chicken nuggets
Loads of chips
2 puddings

That's a ridiculous amount of food for someone that doesn't eat !
I think maccy d's staff are trolling her and deliberately messing her order up each time

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Not commented on here for a while but watching today’s video…I need to comment! If she doesn’t respond to “trolls” anymore then what the frig was her video the other day, the one where she was sitting in her garden looking all pathetic?! Then to get her twit of mum to post a video on her behalf?? She doesn’t respond? Then why the duck is there a police investigation? Her life is one massive pity party and she loves it, she thrives off of all the attention.
There's no friggin police investigation 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she need to taste test the Galaxy Caramel Pie? I'm sure they've done it before and pretty sure she had one (off I go to find this evidence 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To Princess Catpiss and her cult of pussies.
As we go into the weekend,your illustrious leader Aimless is on her own yet again....no friends,no man,her daughter spending a normal weekend with her dad, stepmum and step brother ,a family unit .She'll be sharing her ( many )takeaways and alcohol with ...Well,no one apart from strangers on a screen .Her carpets are stinking ( as no doubt she is too) her house is upside down and messy,she'll be wondering if she's going to lose her license .She'll be phoning mummy to get her attention and validation .She'll be phoning daddy to get his cheque book out.
Me? Had a lovely afternoon with a friend I haven't seen for 4 years ,good catch up about her time living abroad, right old giggle over schooldays ,parties and holidays we all had .Other half picked me up ( I had 2 glasses of wine and won't drink and drive. Take heed Shaimless)
Now having a quiet night in with music, finalising wedding plans,a couple of drinks and a lovely foot and leg massage by my gorgous man.The kids are staying with friends for the weekend. .
Tomorrow, shopping ,gardening, walking dogs ,takeaway,movies .
Sunday ,lie in , lunch out ,pick up kids then normal family Sunday night.

Tell us again why we are meant to be jealous of you ?

This! It’s not us sitting alone talking to a phone, it’s not us eating tit in front of strangers. We aren’t buying random crap to fill a obviously empty void.
I’ve just had a nice dinner (cooked by my husband tonight) we are just going to watch a film.

So how can we be the sad and lonely ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And btw aimless your hair looks tit, your skin is atrocious and you’re getting fatter my the day. I love that for you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
2325 calories in that McDonald’s order

And there is NO WAY she didn’t expect to be eating everything she ordered.

‘Back up burger’ is the funniest thing she has ever said!! 🤣🤣🤣 that think is a bleeping entree and we all know it

That cheese burger will be scoffed as well
That's probably what D1 & D2 called her.... the "back up burger"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry you have been unwell. I haven’t been on here and active lately but hopefully you are on the mend now x
---
The filters are working blooming overtime lately 😝😝😝. Listen I have overate and eaten a lot of convenience foods lately with the SIL dying and MIL being poorly. The funeral etc and now my husband has to have a consultants appointment Monday as there is something wrong with his platelet count 😞😞. Sure it will be fine and all will be okay - anyhow what I am trying to say is after all this and having a trip to the old Benidorm with the girls - my figure is looking more “womanly” than I would like 😜😜. So I have prepped meals. Been eating extremely well this week - we are going to pub for a few tonight - but who can blame us - but it’s one night not every evening eating crap etc. she must feel permanently tired and lethargic with the rubbish she fuels her body.
Anyway I hope you all have a lovely Friday and no doubt I’ll be popping in 😝😝😝x
Thankyou Sheebz2212. ❤ I'm getting there!
Sorry to hear about your recent troubles, my condolences for your SIL and also prayers and good wishes for your MIL and hubby. 🙏🏼
Life can be very difficult sometimes but we ate all here to give you support if or when you need it 😘 X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just know she’ll eat that burger. I don’t trust people who don’t like cheese. Unless it’s for an allergy need, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely had the pie before, she bought 2 and harper didn’t want it, she complained it was rubbish but it was cold. They were last out around Christmas
---
Found it! She’s definitely had them before they’ve just changed the package

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely had the pie before, she bought 2 and harper didn’t want it, she complained it was rubbish but it was cold. They were last out around Christmas
---
Found it! She’s definitely had them before they’ve just changed the package
Thank you!!! I got bored of scrolling...only made it as far back as the manky eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thankyou Sheebz2212. ❤ I'm getting there!
Sorry to hear about your recent troubles, my condolences for your SIL and also prayers and good wishes for your MIL and hubby. 🙏🏼
Life can be very difficult sometimes but we ate all here to give you support if or when you need it 😘 X
Thank you. It’s such a lovely place to share things with kind people. Keep well lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the try on video the other day… she’s still a size 12 apparently 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.