Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
So she has done something good for me because I am stuck at home with COVID and she mentioned on one of her ticktocks she watches FBI so I thought I would give it a go and it's actually really good so thanks Amie
Aww get well soon💖....she's good for something isn't she?😂🤣

Reactions: 1

beefcake40

VIP Member
Hope.the nail bar is ready for aimless....she'll be praising them to high heaven, then accusing them of giving her infection....also, sure she said she's " become allergic to acrylic"🤔🤔
She did. Hence why she was using the stick on Ones lol

Faith61

VIP Member
Yes agreed, I've stated before in the threads my daughter has sensory processing disorder and really has some similar mannerisms as Harper, but same as you I fought for her help. And rightly or wrongly I do kind of push her out of her comfort zones sometimes too, obviously if I'm confident in doing so, and she thrives! As would Harper given half the opportunity, being taken to an outdoor play area for example I'm sure she'd at least have fun if nothing more. It's just so easy for Aimee to say "Harper likes to do abc and not xyz" to fit her own narrative.

I'm no expert but not sure that eye cream is living upto much 😂

View attachment 1508728View attachment 1508729
God she looks rough!!!

Faith61

VIP Member
Shows how much stuff she orders when she can’t remember!!
It also baffles me as to why she’s got that desk in the middle of the room and not against a wall

she really doesn’t care how her house comes across over Tiktok
Mind you, she doesn’t care how her kid looks either when she can’t be bothered to brush her hair 🙈
I just think she gets it out for show every few months!!!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Think everything needs inspecting if you ask me. Wonder if her mum is actually caring for her above 35 hours a week. 🤔 she won’t be declaring all her TT money. Think there is a lot of dodgy things going on in that household.
maybe we should all report her and her mum for fraud!