Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's no better than the slimming world huns she dislikes so much..., sat at home gaining weight, then lying about it on instagram by editing her pics and flogging a spice code 🤣

I'm sure she'll be back with her "transformation" 🙄
Never seen such over filtered pics! She craves the attention clearly and wants to be popular if posting about this page. I would be embarrassed not t elling people. What group is it?

Reactions: 1

sickofem

Chatty Member
Never seen such over filtered pics! She craves the attention clearly and wants to be popular if posting about this page. I would be embarrassed not t elling people. What group is it?

She’s literally sitting on here to read these posts! She’s put a sympathy post up in the Nutracheck group and put screen shots of posts on here that were posted 18 minutes before!!!

• Haha

DefTa

Can’t moan about tattle if you also use it, and looking at those tweets, she was happy to put those comments into public view.

She's become progressively ruder and more cocky the more followers she's gained

Her reaction and the speed she found her own thread told me everything I needed to know 🤪
Your so right. Shes the biggest bitch, especially about slagging off people who lose weight and the way . Anyone who gets surgery or does slimming world etc. she bashes. She has promoted shakes

Baconloverx

Ohhhhh that old chestnut🤣🤣🤣

My FrIeNd ShOwEd Me 😏 (she wrote a sentence like that on her post and I could have died for her) what is she 12???

Bullshit. They're all on here sucking up the gossip.

And if her "mate" showed her, that makes her a right CuNt in my eyes
I hope her 'mate' comments

Crazy_Cat

Think she's laying low as she posted a recent pic of herself to nutracheck and said shes gained a fair bit of weight back 🙈

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's no better than the slimming world huns she dislikes so much..., sat at home gaining weight, then lying about it on instagram by editing her pics and flogging a spice code 🤣

I'm sure she'll be back with her "transformation" 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Think she's laying low as she posted a recent pic of herself to nutracheck and said shes gained a fair bit of weight back 🙈
She'd been fooling herself for a long time tbh. She was posting untruthful heavily edited pics for ages and pretending she was still cal counting and not using filters. Then getting bitchy about it. Hmmmm she was deffo a tattler 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
watch more people flood in who agree with all these messages.
yes she would of bitten back at you. I found her twitter and her tweets are horrible some of them. Always mentioning celebs and saying something nasty about them, typical troll but karma got her.
Complaining to starbucks they ruined her bday cos she couldnt get a banana drink. Get a grip LOL

how childish are these “pass it on”
Grab some screenshots and post them on here if you can before she deletes or hides them 🤣 it actually doesn't shock me now after seeing her over the top reaction. I would have been quite surprised before

ETA just saw them... girls support girls eh Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
looks like she has deleted her account LOL. Thought she wasn’t bothered
She will be back she is just sulking. Probably scared I'll send some screenshots to the ASA 🙄

She's been called out and she doesn't like it. She's actually the bully on Instagram. She hides behind her arse lickers. Quick enough to screenshot things and mouth off about people. She knows I'm correct in what I've said and she 100% has an account on here, so not only is she putting on weight and lying about it, she's also a hypocrite 🙃

She'd been fooling herself for a long time tbh. She was posting untruthful heavily edited pics for ages and pretending she was still cal counting and not using filters. Then getting bitchy about it. Hmmmm she was deffo a tattler 🤣
LOL the bug eyes, stupidly white teeth, and skin tones were giveaway. That last post on her insta grid is a great example.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Lol sharing Tattle publicly always drives people here to join in 🤣

Like I've said from the start, SHE is on here and has an account - 100%! So false! Screenshot that Hannah 🙄

If I had sent her a nice inbox giving her a heads up that she's not labelling her ads and aff links correctly, I would have got a bitch reply then probably a few sarcastic stories on her Instagram, judging from her reaction about this thread. She's not the person she pretends to be.

Get over yourself Hannah and grow up

Baconloverx

“Don’t care” - but goes on about it. How do people know they have a thread about them without googling themselves?
Because she's prob been hoping for a thread for a long time 😂 I feel like everything has to be about her.. I don't know who she sees in the mirror because I can promise her it's not what we are seeing, yes she's lost weight, but she doesn't look amazing for losing 6 stone she said she has lost

Can’t moan about tattle if you also use it, and looking at those tweets, she was happy to put those comments into public view.
At least by her not using her fatpig account she aint getting freebies from brands or commission for selling rank products

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is she posting her personal business to the nutracheck page?

So by blocking people randomly, she's basically sending the message that she's never liked them and that she suspects them 🤣🤣🤣 stupid cow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hannah is a calorie counting/weight loss account on instagram, who has had quite a lot to say in the past about other instagram accounts, insta huns, influencers, Tattle and Slimming World. Her following is at 13K. I think she mainly uses Nutracheck though she doesn't seem to be in weightloss mode at the moment.

I've noticed she's becoming very fond of a freebie and not too quick to declare it as an AD or as a discount code that will benefit her, if ever.

She does irritate me sometimes, especially going on and on about her boyfriend, but on a whole I don't mind her. Curious what others think if you know of her?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Didn't take long for a rant to go up....always works a treat, starting a thread to weed out the bullshitters and who read/engage with tattle 😘 would she like to reveal which account belongs to her? Seeing as she tells it as it is 😄