Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ooo she's posted it all over the nutracheck Facebook page with print screens 😂😂 she must be pissed!
Which is a silly move as people will see it and come to look, and probs join in LOL. So many seen how fake she is

I've also heard she has blocked alot of members, she doesn't even know if they are on here or not, some people are not happy
Blocked them on Instagram?

LOL she is no longer admin of that group. Was she removed? Wish I could still see her twitter

Reactions: 1

sickofem

Chatty Member
I only found her on Insta through a fb group that she’s an admin for & she’s not as bitchy in her comments on there, seemed very friendly & helpful so I followed her on Insta & initially thought she was inspiring but then gradually she seemed to change, i get that life & memories come first but she can’t get bitchy about people asking for updates when the whole reason she has so many followers in the first place was due to her weightloss journey!! They didn’t start following her for any other reason did they 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just goes to show there's truth in what we've said on here. She's a liar and a fraud. And deffo had a tattle account

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Didn’t realise she had lip filler either. I thought she didnt agree with the “cheat ways” to improve yourself. How can she slag off people having weight loss surgery to better themseleves when she had lip filler to “better” herself.
No I didn't know about the lip filler either. She is not a girls girl at all. So snide on the quiet. Probably very envious of slim, pretty girls. Clearly doesn't support everyone on all different "plans" if she holds these views. What a liar 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can still see her account, no posts or stories today though! She’s definitely sulking! So much for not caring!!
She doesn't care that much she put up an edited, filtered (crap) transformation pic with a childish bullshit caption response, changed her profile pic and did about 20 rants 😄🙄 silly girl!

• Haha

Baconloverx

I only found her on Insta through a fb group that she’s an admin for & she’s not as bitchy in her comments on there, seemed very friendly & helpful so I followed her on Insta & initially thought she was inspiring but then gradually she seemed to change, i get that life & memories come first but she can’t get bitchy about people asking for updates when the whole reason she has so many followers in the first place was due to her weightloss journey!! They didn’t start following her for any other reason did they 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's wrote a post on that about this page also 🙄 thought she wasn't bothered about this page but has been crying since she seen it, refreshing the page (hello hannah 👋) so what we have wrote here is all the trust! Stop trying to get sympathy from people, when let's me honest she's a total bitxh and is quick enough so slag other people off.

Baconloverx

She does my head in! She thinks she better then everyone and thinks she's a model but she really is just a pig 😂😂

• Haha
Grab some screenshots and post them on here if you can before she deletes or hides them 🤣 it actually doesn't shock me now after seeing her over the top reaction. I would have been quite surprised before

ETA just saw them... girls support girls eh Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is literally refreshing this thread, as within 3 mins her account is private and I cannot see her tweets anymore LOL. Morning Hannah.

Attachments

• Haha

Crazy_Cat

She is driving people to tattle 😂😂 no longer an admin? Clearly reading as she's justifying herself on the page too about blocking people!

Crazy_Cat

Ooo she's posted it all over the nutracheck Facebook page with print screens 😂😂 she must be pissed!

• Haha
She will promote anything if it's free 🤣

Yet tries to make out she supports people on all sorts of plans 🙄 she's that jealous bitch that will say something nice to your face, then be side eyeing you chatting shit about you. People who have to state that they are "nice" very rarely are IMO
Yes always in it for a free gift. Or getting people to sign up to credit agreements so she gets £15 fees for getting them to sign up. No morals whatsoever.
She complains her engagement is shit, but her content is shit which is why nobody engages LOL

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
She will be back she is just sulking. Probably scared I'll send some screenshots to the ASA 🙄

She's been called out and she doesn't like it. She's actually the bully on Instagram. She hides behind her arse lickers. Quick enough to screenshot things and mouth off about people. She knows I'm correct in what I've said and she 100% has an account on here, so not only is she putting on weight and lying about it, she's also a hypocrite 🙃
I can still see her account, no posts or stories today though! She’s definitely sulking! So much for not caring!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s the silence that’s making me chuckle.
This thread has been a long time coming.
She's become progressively ruder and more cocky the more followers she's gained

Her reaction and the speed she found her own thread told me everything I needed to know 🤪

She is driving people to tattle 😂😂 no longer an admin? Clearly reading as she's justifying herself on the page too about blocking people!
she cant be admin when she doesnt use the app to track anymore. Hypocrite. She wants the attention, gets none from her dracula looking bf

• Haha
I thought the same, she's obsessed but he looks like he ent to fussed, plus he looks like her dad, I have nothing against people that are older together, but it just doesn't look right 😂😂
LOL def a one sided love that. Nobody has to publicly declare their love like that everyday online unless they are trying to convince themselves. Congrats you got a BF

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her friend also showed her the thread? Saying she isn't a bully but her friend is on here, so does that make your friend a bully?
Ohhhhh that old chestnut🤣🤣🤣

My FrIeNd ShOwEd Me 😏 (she wrote a sentence like that on her post and I could have died for her) what is she 12???

Bullshit. They're all on here sucking up the gossip.

And if her "mate" showed her, that makes her a right CuNt in my eyes