This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once made a comment she didn’t like and she just restricted it so I can no longer see her stories from that particular account. Poor me 🤣👍
Genuinely do not understand why they even bother blocking or restricting accounts like this. If they have a public instagram page then blocking people doesnt stop them viewing what is posted!!! It’s pointless and all it does is lets us know they are annoyed with whatever was sent to them.

Reactions: 9
When she takes a selfie staring away from the camera. She does it all the time and makes her look so stupid.

Reactions: 15
How long has she been with out a fridge? Bonkers! Wine fridge or not, very strange behaviour!
Fridge chat started on 3rd Feb, that’s over 3 weeks without a functioning fridge freezer yet how many costas have they had in the last 3 weeks??

Reactions: 9
Me too but I don’t remember making any comments.
I just liked someone else’s comment and that was enough to get me blocked 😂 she’s far too fragile to have such a public account. She can’t deal with the slightest criticism or negative feedback.

Reactions: 11
FFS! it’s so bloody thick of her too just to block in that situ. People can create new accounts in seconds and see all her pathetic ‘content’ again. She really is beyond neurotic. And yes, too fragile to have a public account. Sinbad and her family (and close friends - hello Lucie and ‘my Jessy’) are completely sitting in their hands neatly to the point of negligence not to intervene and get her some professional support.

I just liked someone else’s comment and that was enough to get me blocked 😂 she’s far too fragile to have such a public account. She can’t deal with the slightest criticism or negative feedback.

Reactions: 5
No photos from swimming today 👏
But maybe check on your daughter's brattish behaviour in making sure her brother doesn't get his face on camera in the back of the car.

Reactions: 16
No photos from swimming today 👏
But maybe check on your daughter's brattish behaviour in making sure her brother doesn't get his face on camera in the back of the car.
The look on I’s face as she elbowed him out of the way! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hadn’t even noticed the kids elbowing each other in the back until I read here. You know what, I’ve got 2 boys who can fight like cat and dog. But I stop it, nip it in the bud. She’s so oblivious to the kids. Isla elbowing L out the way looked to be done on such a nasty way. God I feel so sorry him. Isla does not seem like a nice kid at all. Sarah’s so busy updating strangers on her plans that she’s not even noticed it happening even when uploading. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 18
All siblings fight but you are right Sarah completely oblivious and it shows how showing off infront of Sarah's camera is so important to Isla and Lachlan. Most children would wonder why their mum was filming herself. For these two there is real competition for airtime on her camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So tasteless to post Hallelujah at the fridge delivery she can easily afford when there are families genuinely struggling....the reason you've been without on is becuase your in a huff at having to do it!!!!

Reactions: 12
So tasteless to post Hallelujah at the fridge delivery she can easily afford when there are families genuinely struggling....the reason you've been without on is becuase your in a huff at having to do it!!!!
And nobody offered her a free one! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just watching the story in the car, wow Isla 😱. The way she was elbowing Lachlan and the face on her. Sarah put your bloody phone away and sort out your daughters behaviour. I wonder if she actually looked at that story and saw how her favourite child was behaving. Little madam 😡

Reactions: 19
It’s honestly neglectful to have not had a fridge for that long when you’ve got the means to get one. What has she been feeding them? She needs help, it’s so sad for those kids. She’s setting them up for a lifetime of problems.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.