This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest is like Lachlan, but if you don't put time and effort in life will always be difficult, try saying good boy, praise works wonders, it's amazing what will happen when you can be positive, I'm not going to tell you every day is sunshine and roses here but the bad days a rew and far between, this is coming from a mother that went through years of tourture with my son. Do I hate, NO do I blame him for the way he is, Definitely not, am I bitter towards him, NO

Sarah build a bond with you son 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loves being by the sea but just wishes it was abroad...... So what is it Sarah? Want to be home in Scotland or abroad? What is going to actually make you happy?

Reactions: 14
Wishes she was in Scotland - no wait, London - oh sorry, the Middle East... oh I mean "abroad"

Wishes she had 3 kids but dislikes being a parent

Wishes Rob wasn't away so much but also is irritated by him and belittles him when he's here

...she will never, ever be happy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
The flight to Aberdeen is 1hr from Gatwick. It’s not difficult. She’s been more manic than usual recently.

Reactions: 6
My son hated getting his hair cut. It was hideously traumatic the one time we tried it. So we kept it long and I gave his (gorgeous) curls a wee tidy up every few weeks. He was 9 when he finally asked to get it cut properly. No longer traumatic, everyone happy. 🤷‍♀️ Why would you continue to force a child to go for haircuts if they find it so hard?

Reactions: 9
My eldest is like Lachlan, but if you don't put time and effort in life will always be difficult, try saying good boy, praise works wonders, it's amazing what will happen when you can be positive, I'm not going to tell you every day is sunshine and roses here but the bad days a rew and far between, this is coming from a mother that went through years of tourture with my son. Do I hate, NO do I blame him for the way he is, Definitely not, am I bitter towards him, NO

Sarah build a bond with you son 💙
My son was an absolute bastard the first few times I took him to a barber. He’s fine now. Took perseverance though.

Reactions: 2
Clippers are traumatic to children! They buzz really close to their heads and are really not nice! Instead of taking him to a barber take him for a hairdresser cut, or find a child friendly one, there are plenty in the area!

Reactions: 4
Clippers are traumatic to children! They buzz really close to their heads and are really not nice! Instead of taking him to a barber take him for a hairdresser cut, or find a child friendly one, there are plenty in the area!
Behave! Weve always clipped our son’s hair, its not traumatic!!! Goodness sake.

Is she of the thought theory that if she says it enough or posts enough it will happen. That poor boy is an afterthought….and that trolley was pathetic given the prices she’s probably got the kids lunch and maybe two days worth of meals ….she doesn’t strike me the type that is an accomplished cook that can make something out of nothing.

Her brothers follow and engage with her IG content. I wouldn’t be surprised if her stories are “hidden” from them so they only see grid posts & reel.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.