This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting….. so it seems they came back earlier than Sarah wanted to as Isla didn’t want to miss football and Lachlan had a party to go to. Her kids must miss out on so much time with their friends because she’s forever running off back to Scotland at every chance she gets.

Reactions: 13
No food in the house apparently. It would have been so easy to book a delivery or click and collect for this morning. You know maybe instead of taking photos of empty streets yesterday Sarah??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Interesting….. so it seems they came back earlier than Sarah wanted to as Isla didn’t want to miss football and Lachlan had a party to go to. Her kids must miss out on so much time with their friends because she’s forever running off back to Scotland at every chance she gets.
As they get older the trips will get tiresome, they won’t want to do it. They have interests and friends at home that they enjoy that their mother doesn’t want to acknowledge. As lovely as it is to see and make an effort with older relatives, they won’t want to spend their holidays having lunch in a church hall with a great granny.

Sarahs life revolves around Aberdeen but she’s ignoring the fact that their kids lives revolve around “down south” their home. It still infuriates me that she knew the kids would be getting up early for football but still travelled for hours and got them home in the middle of the night. You’re tired Sarah, think how your kids are feeling.

Reactions: 17
The kids must be shattered!!
In her most recent stories in the car the kids are so performing for the camera in the background. Really is so sad to see. They think it’s totally normal to be updating strangers on the internet the minutiae of everything they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Back from Scotland and had to go to Costa for breakfast as yet again there is no food in the house. As a parent of two young kids how on earth can there not at the very least be a box of cereal in the cupboard and/or some bread in the freezer? I’m far from the most organised parent but when my kids were little I’ve never ever not been able to cobble together a meal of some description even when we’ve arrived back off holiday in the early hours of the morning. It’s a weekly occurrence for Sarah!

Reactions: 16
I've just doen our shop and always have things in for emergencies toasting waffles are great always long dates and easy, tins of soup and part baked rolls, pasta and jars of sauce how can you not make do on a Saturday and then up early tomorrow for a proper food shop!

Her parents seem fit so I cannot for life of me understand why they don't travel to see their grandchildren not just their daughter....if Sarah couldn't do these trips would they ever see them???

Reactions: 10
Back from Scotland and had to go to Costa for breakfast as yet again there is no food in the house. As a parent of two young kids how on earth can there not at the very least be a box of cereal in the cupboard and/or some bread in the freezer? I’m far from the most organised parent but when my kids were little I’ve never ever not been able to cobble together a meal of some description even when we’ve arrived back off holiday in the early hours of the morning. It’s a weekly occurrence for Sarah!
She's stopped at various services... Nearly all have little spars or m and S that sell basics.. Surely she could have got bread and milk...

She's stopped at various services... Nearly all have little spars or m and S that sell basics.. Surely she could have got bread and milk...
She also stopped in home bargains in Dundee (why?) which is massive apparently, she could’ve easily got cereal or cereal bars for quickness in there.

• Haha
Whenever I take my kids up to Scotland (I’m from Fife but now live in England) I always tell them we’re going there on holiday, never that we’re going home. It will always be home to me, as well as my actual home down south but it will never be home to them, they’re English!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is total chaos. Why not even bring down a cool bag with some milk? I agree that the threshold for any intervention is really high but there are soft interventions, so to speak, that the school and the RN Family Services could make - essentially just keeping things under careful review.

The children have been out through a long drive overnight by someone who said herself that she had anxiety but was uploading to Instagram whilst driving?. This was to attend a pre-arranged birthday party so not an emergency requiring that the children were put at risk. They returned home to no food at all. Not even a milk delivery. The difference here is that Sarah can basically spend her way out of this by taking them to Costa.

Reactions: 10
No food for breakfast. Honestly she needs reporting to social services because this is a regular occurrence. It is not quirky or at all endearing to be so chaotic and to have no food in the house. It’s neglect. She could have bought a loaf of bread yesterday or a box of cereal. They were away for a week, how was there no food in the house when they left? Why didn’t she do a Tesco Whoosh delivery for this morning? She’s insufferable and needs a bleeping wake up call

Reactions: 18
Apparently no food in the house and this is her “big shop” - a tiny trolley with 2 bags? Seriously? When i do a big shop i fill a large supermarket trolley, to the brim.

No food for breakfast. Honestly she needs reporting to social services because this is a regular occurrence. It is not quirky or at all endearing to be so chaotic and to have no food in the house. It’s neglect. She could have bought a loaf of bread yesterday or a box of cereal. They were away for a week, how was there no food in the house when they left? Why didn’t she do a Tesco Whoosh delivery for this morning? She’s insufferable and needs a bleeping wake up call
If she didnt want to carry milk all the way in the car she could have bought a couple of bananas and a few of the porridge pots you just add boiling water to, I honestly don’t understand why she could go into home bargains on the way home but not think to get breakfast supplies in.

Reactions: 12
So she’s said she has literally NO food at all in the house- so goes to do a food shop and only comes out with 3 bags of food? For 3 people? Why hasn’t she done a big food shop- enough to actually last more than a couple of days?! Not like she can’t afford it….

Reactions: 11
We’ve just come home from a week in Lanzarote for half term, so I had a Tesco delivery for when we returned. Meal planned and ordered before we went. And it arrived early the following morning. Small milk and bread in freezer. Tins of beans in cupboard so beans on toast for dinner. Super easy. Didn’t really take me any real effort. But even without the shop we’d have been ok for 24 hours with what was in the cupboards. I’m really not a particularly organised person and it doesn’t come easily to me to be organised but I have small children who need me to be. I cannot ever get my head around her

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe this daft twit has been whinging about being tired today. LEAVE “HOME” EARLIER AND YOU WOULDN’T BE GETTING TO YOUR ACTUAL HOME AT 2AM YOU DOZY COW.

And yet you have the wherewithal to come onto Instagram and prattle on about utter shite to strangers on the internet.

Eh there’s this thing called ‘priorities.’ Sarah. Find some, and figure out how to book online grocery delivery and some basic skills of being a functioning parent, before your husband runs for the hills and your kids resent you for the rest of time.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Apparently no food in the house and this is her “big shop” - a tiny trolley with 2 bags? Seriously? When i do a big shop i fill a large supermarket trolley, to the brim.
That's what everyone's shop/big shop looks like...EXCEPT FOR SARAH

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.