This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad for grocery shopping 🙄 “so easy, so convenient for a busy mum” and yet she STILL has to do panic shops on her lunch break or drag the kids around Tesco after school.

She’s worked with HelloFresh, Tesco, whatever that frozen ready meal company was, this new “almost out of date” website, shared Gousto codes and yet she STILL cannot organise herself and have the required amount of food in her house on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another ad for grocery shopping 🙄 “so easy, so convenient for a busy mum” and yet she STILL has to do panic shops on her lunch break or drag the kids around Tesco after school.

She’s worked with HelloFresh, Tesco, whatever that frozen ready meal company was, this new “almost out of date” website, shared Gousto codes and yet she STILL cannot organise herself and have the required amount of food in her house on a daily basis.
It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic

Reactions: 2
Also very typical ED behaviour. 'Look at me, I'm talking about and advertising food, clearly I must be fine with food and have no problems whatsoever'.

Reactions: 5
💯 this. Why the hell do brands (or whatever Mickey Mouse agency is getting her brand work) reckon she’s a good fit to advertise groceries or anything food-related? She’s so neurotic/disorganised/food disordered (tick all that apply) she barely ever has her cupboards and fridge stocked. Hence all the ridiculous lunchtime and late night supermarket trips.

And she is absolutely brazen and pathetic to waffle on as she does in an #ad like the latest one, knowing full well that most of her followers know from her everyday ‘content’ that Sarah wouldn’t know an organised, planned food shop if it dressed itself up as a nail shop.

Reactions: 6
Just off to bed now. Think I’ll take a photo of my earlobe and upload it to instagram. Prob nobody can sleep til they know the latest from my earlobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Either she’s now using annual leave or she is able to use work time to replace her piercing?
I mean it’s definitely an emergency so totally fine 🙄

• Haha
There’s no need for a mission to find a replacement ball!! You just walk into any piercing shop and explain what happened and then they will sort it for you !!!!!

No, she'll need at least a three hour expended lunch break, Grannie will have the kids. She can wonder round the town on this mission filming random places 'funny story I went to this boots when I was a student haha' and then some big close up of the earies with 'found this cutie' when she eventually finds a branch of Clare's and gets one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oops sorry I forgot this was Sarah we were talking about and not a normal human being🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Panic over! Everyone stand down - the ball HAS BEEN FOUND!

Phew, I can get on with my day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If going to Scotland was last minute, what was she planning on doing with the kids during half term?!
Why doesn't she book annual leave for at least 1 day!!

Reactions: 9
No, she'll need at least a three hour expended lunch break, Grannie will have the kids. She can wonder round the town on this mission filming random places 'funny story I went to this boots when I was a student haha' and then some big close up of the earies with 'found this cutie' when she eventually finds a branch of Clare's and gets one.
She took this idea and ran with it 😆

• Haha
She has the most flexible working pattern I've ever seen. Also If my parents took the kids out for the day do I could work they wouldn't be too pleased if I then went out myself instead.

Reactions: 16
Maybe her 'bad news' was she lost her job and she's now just pretending to work 😂

• Haha
Honest to goodness- no wonder this one asked to work full time, I’d love her jobs flexible working policy

A tour of where she used to work and go to school and what a pointless “fun fact” about taking people before her wedding “haha.” This woman is unhinged if she thinks anyone gives a tit

Reactions: 15
It made me laugh how she referred to her ‘English friends’ as if she’s some far away native & her own children aren’t indeed English. Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.