This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a million places you could buy a fridge. She could easily have one by now but no, of course it has to be turned into an all encompassing week long drama. She is useless

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go back but on the pool pictures saga, it’s woefully selfish. When parents see her gawking around with her phone taking photos, how do they know she’s not some perv snapping photos of children? Just because she has her own in the pool no one is psychic & knows what she’s doing. THATs why they make it a blanket rule, if nobody takes pictures then there are no worries. It doesn’t matter if it’s cropped, zoomed or of the bleeping wall. Just stop you selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sarah:
People who are perverts like photos of children in swimming costumes. That’s why pools don’t allow people to take photos on their premises.

Stop doing it.

Reactions: 10
Probably crying into her whispering angel about being picked on when she’s just trying her best despite the Royal Navy being out to get her and life being inordinately hard for her more than anyone ever in the history of the navy.

Or maybe she’s sitting up taking pictures of all the processed shlte she chops into molecular portions for her toddlers’ children’s lunchboxes and claims people want to see?

Or she’s decided to use the oven cleaner on the double bed in the garden by torchlight.

So many exciting options to intersperse into the usual riveting ‘I got up, I sat in traffic, I’m in a shop, I had to buy dairy free things for L who is dairy intolerant and it takes so much time and is totally not predictable so here are my groceries and here is my face while buying them do you like my hair, I didn’t have much time to do it cos Rob is in the navy and I have to get the kids to football football swimming swimming dancing dancing karate and piano and afterschool club all on my own. So a hilarious thing happened, oh hello there’s my eyelash, hello eyelash aren’t you a long one, haha, yeah so like this hilarious thing happened and I’m going to tell you really slowly wiff like loads of like detail and tangents and like when I get to the end it’s going to be totally unfunny haha and yeah so yeah I’m just tired so that’s nice, oh and here’s an affiliate link for a striped jumper.’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Probably crying into her whispering angel about being picked on when she’s just trying her best despite the Royal Navy being out to get her and life being inordinately hard for her more than anyone ever in the history of the navy.

Or maybe she’s sitting up taking pictures of all the processed shlte she chops into molecular portions for her toddlers’ children’s lunchboxes and claims people want to see?

Or she’s decided to use the oven cleaner on the double bed in the garden by torchlight.

So many exciting options to intersperse into the usual riveting ‘I got up, I sat in traffic, I’m in a shop, I had to buy dairy free things for L who is dairy intolerant and it takes so much time and is totally not predictable so here are my groceries and here is my face while buying them do you like my hair, I didn’t have much time to do it cos Rob is in the navy and I have to get the kids to football football swimming swimming dancing dancing karate and piano and afterschool club all on my own. So a hilarious thing happened, oh hello there’s my eyelash, hello eyelash aren’t you a long one, haha, yeah so like this hilarious thing happened and I’m going to tell you really slowly wiff like loads of like detail and tangents and like when I get to the end it’s going to be totally unfunny haha and yeah so yeah I’m just tired so that’s nice, oh and here’s an affiliate link for a striped jumper.’
Nailed it! 👏

Reactions: 3

I think I love you 😍, it's the wiff for me...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd be so embarrassed if someone tagged me in something like that. It's the only comment too. Must be an issue at the swimming club.

Reactions: 13
I'd be so embarrassed if someone tagged me in something like that. It's the only comment too. Must be an issue at the swimming club.
Yup. And she cant blame that on “trolls from the nasty gossip bitchy website” - it’s real people from
Her area.

Reactions: 9
I do get the feeling that Sarah would be first to report someone else for taking photos at the pool, despite her doing it every week.

Reactions: 6
Is her fridge completely knackered? What are they using for essentials like milk etc?
Nah I think its still just about useable. But its bren about a week now since she mentioned it first - why hasnt she just bought a new one?! No doubt it will end up being Rob’s fault….!

Reactions: 5
She’s being pathetic about the fridge, my washing machine broke last week, first thing in the morning half way through a wash cycle to drum decided to give up, I didn’t spend the next two bloody days complaining about it on insta, I ordered a new one that evening via AO and it was delivered in 48 hours. It’s not bleeping difficult. She drags this out for sympathy and I’m so over it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.