Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Oh sorry my bad. Even so, surely if her laptop was to break they wouldn't say oh no worries sort it when you're back. WFH is all well and good, when it works. If there's an issue surely employers would expect that person to attend work until that issue is resolved
Probably depends on the employer - I assume she would have had to clear it with her employer to work from Scotland, with the understanding that if he equipment fails she would have to take annual leave or return to get a replacement etc. I work in the public sector and we have people working in various parts of the UK all the time - sometimes hundreds of miles from the ‘office’, but the deal is if they have to come into work then they do.

Reactions: 1

GPort

VIP Member
My kids are at the same school and the infants aren’t taking part in the dress up day. They don’t use the TT Rockstars app yet not sure why they’re not just dressing up for ‘numbers day’ though 🤷🏻‍♀️

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
If you were Rob, and you were away at sea, then allowed back, don’t you think your best supports would be your colleagues who understand the pressure of being at sea during parental loss, and then back with your family who share in your loss and the memories?

Whether he’s only just back, or has been at his parents house for a few days - I suspect that’s given him more space to grieve and process than he would have had with Sarah and the kids.

She’s an emotional leech, at least this way he has had a bit of time with his own thoughts.

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Will the kids understand what’s going on if she has explained to them? Not sure why she you start understanding grief at? Lucky enough to not have experienced it until later in life

GPort

VIP Member
What is she saying about a better guest set up? If she’s not happy about how the bedrooms are arranged, they can make the changes. It’s their own home, not a military quarter.

I thought they bought a 4 bed house!

And she previously said they would use the fourth bedroom as an office/playroom/guest room…not one of her brightest ideas but surely there’s room for a sofa bed.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Look when my Father in law died I never shed a tear …I didn’t like him thought he was a creep. I did not post he had died I supported his son. It was a quick death but unexpected. His mother died after 2 years of yo-yoing to hospital …I saw her but thought my partners time was special so he went up most of the time and the kids saw her …also covid times …through a window …at least my husband was there ….